Registration letters - have all been posted 28/07

Yvie

I am paitently awaiting for the Hallowhedon and Chevron letters. October is a long way off :P

You'll be waiting a long time, I've deleted your registration for being cheeky in another thread. Bad times :WINCE:

The rest of the Bitten letters were sent this morning. Good times!! :(

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am paitently awaiting for the Hallowhedon and Chevron letters. October is a long way off :WINCE:
You'll be waiting a long time, I've deleted your registration for being cheeky in another thread. Bad times :(
I apologise for my comment. You are quite correct to remove me.

Is there anything I can do to be reinstated?

No sign of mine yet, which I bought in cash at Bitten 1 and never received a receipt! *panics*
As Yvie mentioned a few posts above, the final batch of letters were sent out this morning. So if yours is in that then you would not have received it yet ;)

The rest of the Bitten letters were sent this morning. Good times!! :lol:
Edited by 1of2

Yeah to be honest I would have thought that the ones that were bought at Bitten 1 last year would be the first to be sent out, but that doesn't seem to be the case, not sure why!?!?

I really want mine to come I'm sure we were Gold 14 & 15!

Yeah to be honest I would have thought that the ones that were bought at Bitten 1 last year would be the first to be sent out, but that doesn't seem to be the case, not sure why!?!?

I have no idea if they are sent out in purchase sequence (I doubt it). To be honest I can't see why it would matter. You wouldn't gain anything out of it.

Maybe not ticket wise but the satisfaction of knowing that all that money I paid out at the time and as someone else has said I got no receipt for had not been in vain, also I figured that as a gold ticket holder the confirmation would/should come first!!! :lol:

Maybe not ticket wise but the satisfaction of knowing that all that money I paid out at the time and as someone else has said I got no receipt for had not been in vain, also I figured that as a gold ticket holder the confirmation would/should come first!!! :lol:
Personally even if I was the first person to buy a ticket then it wouldn't bother me if I was the last to receive the registration letter. I'm purchasing a ticket for an event, not to be the first to receive the registration letter. I have never even thought of it that way. We must have a different outlook on life ;)

What difference does the ticket number make?
The main factor is the seating for the talks. You get called into the hall in groups based on ticket number, Gold 1-10, 1-20, 1-30 and so on. So the lower your number then the more seating choices you will have.

Edit: Also your ticket number will dictate what group you are in for the autographs and photo shoots session with each guest. In these cases though there is no real advantage as such, as everybody will get their chance eventually. One group will always have to go first, and likewise last.

Edited by 1of2

All of your letters look the same when they're in envelopes and prioritising a certain group (other than OS orders because they take longer to arrive) is a waste of time when the letters all print off at once. Considering I currently have a full time job with a company other than Massive Events (yes, I do this stuff in my spare time) I'd rather spend that extra 10 minutes doing something more interesting than putting envelopes in order ;)

When all is said and done, as long as your name is on the list and your letter arrives, it's all gravy :lol:

The main factor is the seating for the talks. You get called into the hall in groups based on ticket number, Gold 1-10, 1-20, 1-30 and so on. So the lower your number then the more seating choices you will have.

Thanks xx

Thanks xx

No problem. Ticket numbers are allocated on a first come, first serve basis, so the first person to purchase a ticket will receive number 1 within the ticket type (Gold/Silver/Standard), the second number 2, and so on.

They just may not be posted in that order :lol:

Thanks xx

No problem. Ticket numbers are allocated on a first come, first serve basis, so the first person to purchase a ticket will receive number 1 within the ticket type (Gold/Silver/Standard), the second number 2, and so on.

They just may not be posted in that order ;)

:lol:

They just may not be posted in that order ;)

:P

;)

My concern is that I still need to persuade Yvie to actually post my Chevron and Hallowhedon letters when the time comes, and not to bin them :lol:

Is it too late to book tickets to this? Or would I be able to take a confirmation email along if I booked and the letter didnt get here?

I got this email so it looks ok for you...

Our True Blood convention "Bitten" is only 10 days away, so time is running

out to buy tickets! The online shop closes on Wednesday 3rd August for entry tickets

and extra photo shoots with Joe Manganiello, Marshall Allman, Mariana Klaveno and

Grant Bowler. To go directly to the online shop click this link:

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...Path=/Shops/S...

And for more convention information check out the main website:

http://massiveevents.co.uk/bitten2/

And for those of you already attending, how are your costumes coming along for the

parties? Dressing up isn't compulsory but it's sure to add to the atmosphere of the

Doorway to Faery (Friday night), Fangtasia (Saturday night) and Sunday's Chill out at

Lou Pines parties! We already have some great entertainment planned so they're

definitely not to be missed.

For more details, chat and gossip why not check out the Bitten section on the forum:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=228

I hope you're looking forward to a great weekend as much as we are!

The Massive Events Team

Is it too late to book tickets to this? Or would I be able to take a confirmation email along if I booked and the letter didnt get here?
You can book now. The online shop will close next Wednesday. The letter should arrive - taking into account the postal service :YAHOO:

If not, then all you need to do is take the e-mailed order confirmation with you.

My concern is that I still need to persuade Yvie to actually post my Chevron and Hallowhedon letters when the time comes, and not to bin them :YAHOO:

Yours may be binned, I've been told mine will have a rude name on the envelope. Hopefully the actual letter will have my name on otherwise it could be difficult to prove it's me with any real ID...

Ha! I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder.

As I recall, I was also going to sweet talk a mod into changing your name to "12 year old"...