Ron Atkinson

gem-sanders

I would just like to say what a genlteman and a kind and decent fellow Mr Atkinson was towards myself today. I know sometimes he has been labelled as controversial, but I think some of that is the media flagrantly using the journalism tag to print such stories. Out of all the guests I am so glad I chose him along with a few others to meet and publicly I say to you Mr Atkinson THANK YOU and also for inscribing your book for me to Walsall Hospice, and holding my scarf!

I would just like to say what a genlteman and a kind and decent fellow Mr Atkinson was towards myself today. I know sometimes he has been labelled as controversial, but I think some of that is the media flagrantly using the journalism tag to print such stories. Out of all the guests I am so glad I chose him along with a few others to meet and publicly I say to you Mr Atkinson THANK YOU and also for inscribing your book for me to Walsall Hospice, and holding my scarf!

Couldn't agree more.

As a Manchester United fan from the 1970s onwards I've always wanted to meet him, and the great idea of having Tommy Docherty and Ron at the show was a dream come true to me - the two Man Utd managers I grew up with.

I did a photo shoot with both of them, and both were fantastic to meet. Really hope that they get them back to other shows.

As Ron was leaving he came by where I was standing, near the Beat the Keeper area, and I said bye to him and again he gave his great big smile and couldn't be more polite and fan friendly.

A true pleasure to meet.