Any new guest names yet

prendy9160

• Moderators

Just because it's quiet on the 'announcement' front doesn't mean there isn't still a lot going on on the 'contacting and negotiating with potential guests' front - no one can force that process to be any faster!

Just because it's quiet on the 'announcement' front doesn't mean there isn't still a lot going on on the 'contacting and negotiating with potential guests' front - no one can force that process to be any faster!

This wasn't what happened last time it went quiet. As it was soon cancelled. :unsure:

Edited by Donkey

October is a few months away, and there are various other events taking place before this one. There is no need to be concerned.

As etmuse has explained, a lack of visible activity does not mean that there is no activity.

This is a reply given by Tootall in a similar thread:

And personaly I can't imagine anyone saying these guest are not SUBERB....

Borgnine, Curtis, Collins, Rooney etc

Exactly!! these names are some of the biggest stars Hollywood has ever seen..Still can't believe I was lucky enough to meet them all at Autographica - hoping for similar names for the next show!

There are a couple of names that have been mentioned by the guys that should they happen, I can assure you, you'll be :unsure::P:D:D for weeks.

I for one, am still very hopeful for some legendary Hollywood names!!