A do you know this person request!

My MAte dressed as the Master from Classic Dr Who had a pic taken with someone in the Red Harley Quinn Costume.

If you know this person please leave a comment and a link to their facebook so I can pass on as he has forgotten her name!!

Does anyone know the tall red headed girl who has a scottish accent and seemed quite popular on saturday? .. if so forward me her number I'd like to take her out for a kebab.

thanks

Stan xx

Edited by stanstill

Does anyone know the tall red headed girl who has a scottish accent and seemed quite popular on saturday? .. if so forward me her number I'd like to take her out for a kebab.

thanks

Stan xx

I think most of Earls Court 2 and everyone else would want- oh, heck I was given her number by a rather handsome chap who liked the custard and fish fingers I made for him.

Her number is...

1-800-Tardis.

Hope this helps :)

My MAte dressed as the Master from Classic Dr Who had a pic taken with someone in the Red Harley Quinn Costume.

If you know this person please leave a comment and a link to their facebook so I can pass on as he has forgotten her name!!

I wish I could help you out :blush:

There was literally about 4-5 Harleys there over the weekend.

I have them ALL on facebook or other social sites but I wont give out their names, for their own privacy.

Hi everyone, We had loads of people asking to have photo's with my two little boys the Diddy Dalek and Diddy Darth Vader. Managed to find or be found by a few but would love to hear from the rest and see the pics taken! Also the two young ladies dressed as the Doctor with the Fez and Riversong who spent a great deal of time with my boys, do please get in touch here or via my Facebook - facebook.com/Jassie.uk

Thanks x