Photoshoots In The Post

I would say approximately 50% of photos left at the weekend have now been sorted, addressed and should be heading to the post office today (Jedijules has several large boxes of envelopes to post!!) Another 40% has been sorted and is waiting to be enveloped/addressed. About 10% don't appear to match any of the descriptions left.

The job of matching faces to descriptions has been a mammoth task this time round, due to numbers, so we really do appreciate your patience as we get them all out.

I was in a hurry when i left and forgot my picture with Brent Spinner, but i didn't leave an address or discription :eek: not sure what to do now, did send an Email but didn't get an aswer.

I was in a hurry when i left and forgot my picture with Brent Spinner, but i didn't leave an address or discription :( not sure what to do now, did send an Email but didn't get an aswer.

I had an attack of senility and did the same thing (too many photoshoots on Sunday!). I carefully filled in a form for Christopher Lloyd and Robert Knepper, but completely forgot Brent. The email should be enough, provided you gave enough detail (description, address etc.) - they're probably focusing more on matching up and posting out than replying to emails, so hang in there for a week or so and then follow up if you haven't had anything. I'm presuming all photos will have been sent out and delivered by then.

Got my one remaining photo.

Only problem...it isn't me in the photo :(

Now I got to waste time/money sending this other chap's photos back...

My friends and I joked what will we do if we finally get the photos back and it's not actually us on them!

I suppose as long as the other person is good looking you could take it as a complement! If I get sent a man they think is me, I won't be impressed!

Could I just ask the Showmasters team how photoshoots are packaged to survive the perilous journey through Royal Mail?

I never rely on "Do NOT Bend" on any package because a polite warning won't do anything when it's tossed in a mailsack. Are the envelopes cardbacked or similarly sturdy?

Do you write the addresses on the envelope before the photo goes in it? (It would be horrible to have a photoshoot ruined by impressions from a ballpoint pen).

Concerned minds need to know! :(

Thanks for any info.

Dear Gran .... here's how to suck eggs ....

• Showmasters Admin

Only problem...it isn't me in the photo :P

Sorry about that! I guess with so many photos and descriptions to match up there are always going to be one or two that slip through the net.

You don't need to send the wrong photo back. However if you can e-mail us at info@collectormania.com, explain what's happened and let us know the file number on the back of the photo so we can have it reprinted and sent out to the correct person. If you can also give us a description of yourself at the time of the photoshoot, who it was with, plus your address we will try and match you up with the correct photo and send it out as soon as possible.

Only problem...it isn't me in the photo :D

Sorry about that! I guess with so many photos and descriptions to match up there are always going to be one or two that slip through the net.

You don't need to send the wrong photo back. However if you can e-mail us at info@collectormania.com, explain what's happened and let us know the file number on the back of the photo so we can have it reprinted and sent out to the correct person. If you can also give us a description of yourself at the time of the photoshoot, who it was with, plus your address we will try and match you up with the correct photo and send it out as soon as possible.

Well it's just one stamp so it's not really much as much bother as I implied... I just posted it anyway as there was three copies of one photo.

Here's my photoshoot pic with Robert Knepper:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5958.../in/photostream

Can't believe I met T-Bag.....

I saw you! We passed each other at some point on Saturday, had I known it was you, I would've said hello :thumbup:

I can't believe I walked past my sparring partner from the "Last Post Win" game :D

Now we know how one of us looks, if I see you or you see me at another Showmaster event, I'll definitely have a chat with you ;)

Here's my photoshoot pic with Robert Knepper:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5958.../in/photostream

Can't believe I met T-Bag.....

I saw you! We passed each other at some point on Saturday, had I known it was you, I would've said hello :YAHOO:

I can't believe I walked past my sparring partner from the "Last Post Win" game :dance:

Now we know how one of us looks, if I see you or you see me at another Showmaster event, I'll definitely have a chat with you :P

:whistling: