Photoshoots In The Post

Please bare with us. There were ALOT of photos left to be matched up to the descriptions, and it is going to take some time. In addition to that, all the envelopes get hand written, which obviously takes a lot of time as well, but be assured that the majority of photos for Christopher Lloyd, Brent Spiner and Karen Gillan have already been matched up, and we are working our way through the rest.

Please bare with us. There were ALOT of photos left to be matched up to the descriptions, and it is going to take some time. In addition to that, all the envelopes get hand written, which obviously takes a lot of time as well, but be assured that the majority of photos for Christopher Lloyd, Brent Spiner and Karen Gillan have already been matched up, and we are working our way through the rest.

Thanks for letting us know. I am so eager to see how my photo turned out!

Thanks for the info :P the kids at the school i work at have all been asking me about Karen Gillan, can't wait to show them the photo! :D (Or photos, as my hair was in the way for the first one! D'oh!)

yeah they told me no more than 2 weeks...if its over 2 weeks you have to get in touch through a contact e-mail address (from the website etc)

cant wait for my squeezy corey hug one, and my chris lloyd one....who was wearing a very snuggly jumper :)

Hi All,

Just to confirm what Evie Nitram has said we are both working on getting the photos out. The first batch will be in the post tomorrow. Please can I ask everyone who is waiting for photos to be paitent with us. At this show we didn't have the time to match all the photos up to the photo shoot description sheets like we normally do so we have had extra work to do on top of having to write out all the addresses on the envelopes.

If you left the show at the weekend and have realised that you forgot to pick up your photos from the photo distribution tables, please can you send an email to info@collectormania.com along with your address details and a picture of yourself, your details will get forwarded on to me.

Once all the photos have been posted out I will post another message here on the forum so please give us a couple of weeks to get it all done.

Last of all I would like to thank Evie Nitram for giving up her time to help me out.

Thanks

Julie

Hi guys, thanks for the time you spend sorting photos out. I'm wondering if my Chris LLoyd photo was sent with my auto pack? My gold pass was there, but I wasn't on the list for an auto pack. Thanks again!

Hi guys, thanks for the time you spend sorting photos out. I'm wondering if my Chris LLoyd photo was sent with my auto pack? My gold pass was there, but I wasn't on the list for an auto pack. Thanks again!

As far as I am aware jedijules and Evie Nitram will only send the photos. The auto pack should be a separate mailing from the office.

Could I just ask the Showmasters team how photoshoots are packaged to survive the perilous journey through Royal Mail?

I never rely on "Do NOT Bend" on any package because a polite warning won't do anything when it's tossed in a mailsack. Are the envelopes cardbacked or similarly sturdy?

Do you write the addresses on the envelope before the photo goes in it? (It would be horrible to have a photoshoot ruined by impressions from a ballpoint pen).

Concerned minds need to know! :unsure:

Thanks for any info.

Hi Les,

If you spoke to someone on the organisers desk over the weekend about this, there was a list of items to be sent out to people. If you didnt do that, email the office at info@showmastersonline.com with your name, address and any reference you have together with the name of the photo pack that was missing from your gold pass, and this will come direct from the office.

As far as I am aware jedijules and Evie Nitram will only send the photos. The auto pack should be a separate mailing from the office.

great, thanks for the info. I shall be able able to scare the postman twice.... muhahahaha!

Hi all, just a quick update, I got my Chris LLoyd photoshoot today (15th), it's brilliant, thanks very much!

Edited by Les

Thank you for starting this topic - really excited to see my pic, I've never left without pictures before so have been having a mini stress.

Fingers crossed everything will be fine and my postman will be extra gentle - he has been warned!!!:P

I would say approximately 50% of photos left at the weekend have now been sorted, addressed and should be heading to the post office today (Jedijules has several large boxes of envelopes to post!!) Another 40% has been sorted and is waiting to be enveloped/addressed. About 10% don't appear to match any of the descriptions left.

The job of matching faces to descriptions has been a mammoth task this time round, due to numbers, so we really do appreciate your patience as we get them all out.