Cosplay pictures

coro

Every single LFCC related photo I took. Too lazy to seperate the cosplay photos from the celebrity photos, but you can pretty much guess who I am in the pictures.

I loved all the costumes I saw!

If I bumped into you, you can add me on Facebook.

Also, there was a person who took a single picture of me, right near closing time during the Sunday part of the con. She came upto to me and specifically asked if I was cosplaying as the 9th Doctor. I said yeah, she said it was the best 9th Doctor costume she had seen there, and snapped the picture.

Please excuse the sweat stains on my jumper, but it was hot, and I was wearing a jumperplus a thick leather jacket, lol.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...mp;l=b26f625fdf

(I'll rotate and properly edit the pictures later).

Edited by The 9th Doctor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww I missed you at LFACC Jay, I was meant to come to the photos outside but got caught up helping out on my friends dealer table and by the time I got outside everyone had disappeared. :(

I KNOW :*( we waited a bit but I only had 20 mins anyway I was gutted as I would have loved to take more pics with the group at other locations, I asked Emma where you were she said you be here in a mo but unfortunately didn't make it while I was there, now I know why LOL. Would have loved to see your Tonks outfit. We just got to make a HP Group meeting in Manchester one day LOL Never again will I only do one day (not counting the awesome preview Friday here) at LFCC if that many that are of interest to me are there LOL

That would be awesome, thank you ^_^. I forgot to give the people taking pictures my camera so I don't really have any of the group :). Would you be the same Draco Malfoy that is on Cisplay Island? Is it okay if I PM you with my email over there?

Ooh, awesome about the Pansy cosplayer! I saw a few other Harry Potter cosplayers wandering around, but I didn't see a Pansy :(.

Only saw that Pansy for 2 mins and took a pic with her as Harry loathing each other LOL. Yes I am that same one so it's fine if you PM me it there and I email them over to you no problem :0) Thanks

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Hey guys,

I know we got stopped a lot on the Saturday so I was wondering if anyone any photos of my huge disney group???

The group consisted of a wedding ariel, prince eric, mulan, lilo, rapunzel (several), and belle

I would love to see pics as I didnt personally get any photos of my group DOH!

Also, I know i got stopped alot for photos of my MERMAID Ariel, I would love to see photos if any of you have any! ^___^ Especially the couple that were taken of myself and my mate as Jack Sparrow wheeling me around for the latter part of the day and stuff?

Kay, THANKS!

... I just ramble. lol

Well, you ARE female! AMIRITE GUYS!!?? guys....gu... ill get my coat.

Lol because you made me laugh, I'll forgive you.:gorgeous:

way too a woman's heart so im told....like there's anything interesting THERE! Pfffttt :P

I've always found the quickest way to a woman's heart is up through the chest cavity!!

and also @ Theprisoner - is there really no stopping you, every attractive girl and you're there like a rat up a drainpipe. Watch out for those injuntions as you won't be allowed inside EC next time :P

Me as Marty McFly and my two friends as Jennifer Parker and Doc Brown from the Sunday:

5940830182_be29675e48.jpg

Marty, Doc & Jennifer by ThatGuyMatt, on Flickr

How's it going? I was the guy in front of you in the queue to getting in on Sunday morning, we discussed the Super Mario Bros movie.

Oh yeah, Hey man. How are you? Did you have a good time at the con??

That I did, how about yourself?

Me as Marty McFly and my two friends as Jennifer Parker and Doc Brown from the Sunday:

How's it going? I was the guy in front of you in the queue to getting in on Sunday morning, we discussed the Super Mario Bros movie.

Oh yeah, Hey man. How are you? Did you have a good time at the con??

That I did, how about yourself?

Yeah was really good. Looking forward to the next one. Still haven't watched Mario Bros the movie again yet though!!

Shame I missed you, great Marty cosplay :-D and your mates look awesome as well... would have loved a pic but I only could make the Sat.

Thanks! Glad you liked it, got stopped so many times for pictures ha ha. Shame you couldn't have been there on the sunday!! hope u had a good time

Shame I missed you, great Marty cosplay :-D and your mates look awesome as well... would have loved a pic but I only could make the Sat.

Thanks! Glad you liked it, got stopped so many times for pictures ha ha. Shame you couldn't have been there on the sunday!! hope u had a good time

Did indeed even it was stressful LOL, hope you enjoyed it too, and if I had been there on the Sunday I had stopped you too haha. Maybe another time :0)

Hi all!!

Here is some photos of my cosplays at LFCC 2011! I was a Marty McFly and also a brand new MandaTronian, a crossover between the Star Wars Mandalorians (like Jango and Boba Fett) and Tron...a new breed of trooper created in Spanish lands! :YAHOO:

5926316798_b31f596207_z.jpg

5925759919_8fd9025cb0_z.jpg

I am the blond one with the spanish headband :yoda:

5951882999_4605d76602_z.jpg

5952476470_5a79f5eabf_z.jpg

5952493108_633a0bd390_z.jpg

5951951673_e755a8d9c8_z.jpg

5952058981_81cc32d8a2_z.jpg

With the lovely Jessica Parker!

5952611780_e56b6e25d4_z.jpg

And Lara Croft :lol:

5957737122_96b8fc0b36_z.jpg

My Back to the Future Trilogy friends!

5957179427_803131c871_z.jpg

Here is my Flickr Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/javato84/sets...ith/5957737122/

It has been a great weekend, and I'm enjoying so much remembering all these wonderful cosplays you guys have shown in the forum.

May the Force be with you...see you in the future! :D

Edited by javato84

Hi all!!

Here is some photos of my cosplays at LFCC 2011! I was a Marty McFly and also a brand new MandaTronian, a crossover between the Star Wars Mandalorians (like Jango and Boba Fett) and Tron...a new breed of trooper created in Spanish lands! :D

5926316798_b31f596207_z.jpg

5925759919_8fd9025cb0_z.jpg

I am the blond one with the spanish headband :yoda:

5951882999_4605d76602_z.jpg

5952476470_5a79f5eabf_z.jpg

5952493108_633a0bd390_z.jpg

5951951673_e755a8d9c8_z.jpg

5952058981_81cc32d8a2_z.jpg

With the lovely Jessica Parker!

5952611780_e56b6e25d4_z.jpg

And Lara Croft B)

5957737122_96b8fc0b36_z.jpg

My Back to the Future Trilogy friends!

5957179427_803131c871_z.jpg

Here is my Flickr Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/javato84/sets...ith/5957737122/

It has been a great weekend, and I'm enjoying so much remembering all these wonderful cosplays you guys have shown in the forum.

May the Force be with you...see you in the future! B)

That's a great picture with Jeremy Bulloch! He's such a nice guy. Amazing costumes by the way!

Edited by MegaAdmiralAckbar

• 2 weeks later...

I was Isabela from Dragon age 2 on saturday, but I did get some amazing photos!

Hey, you looked fab :vader: glad we got a pic or two with you :)

Thankyou!! ^^,

I was Isabela from Dragon age 2 on saturday, but I did get some amazing photos!

My fav of the day & I looked really nervous on the photo

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=1&theater

thankyou so much!! made my day,that ^^,