Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa

Hi,

I met Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa on Saturday and I must say he was great. Probably the best guest I met of the day (others I met were Tom Sizemore, Robert Knepper & Christopher Lloyd – all were cool).

I found Cary to be very welcoming and very friendly. I told him I liked his t-shirt. (it looked like the tattoos he had from Showdown in Little Tokyo) I got a Showdown photo signed and I asked him his favourite scene from Showdown in Little Tokyo. He said it was when he chopped the girls head off. This reply cracked me up, wasn’t expecting him to come out with that. I did tell him that I hated his character in that film and he was proper evil, he said I’m glad because that was the idea.

My mate asked him about Pearl Harbor with which he got a very interesting answer about the scene of the planes on the Japanese aircraft carrier taking off. Cary was happy to pose for photos with both and me and my mate and was it. Overall I found him to be a great guest. I'd love to see him back at a future event.

I was just wondering what anyone else talked about/thought of Cary?