FanZone Feedback - Cosplay, Gaming, Anime, J-Culture, Artist Alley

I was hoping to see some anime screeners on the sunday, but tbh I was very busy so I wouldn't have been able to sit for long anyway.

I loved meeting Mela Lee and got my fate: stay/night dvd signed :)

for people complaining about the band, there was a huge amount of the hall not being used, maybe one of the stages could be at the back of the hall next time to avoid sound clashes?

I took my little boy (who is 4) to his first LFCC and we went on the Saturday, he was very impressed with all the great costumes.

We also had some good fun in the Artists Alley drawing pictures and then pinning them on the wall, he was very pleased with this, particuarly because he had drawn a picture of "Beast" from the X Men and managed to write his name on the bottom.

Nintendo games were good, that's the first time was had seen the 3DS in action so that was a nice touch as well.

Finally, I thought it was a great idea to have the stalls selling the sweets, we managed to pick up some Hello Kitty treats to take back to the family.

I think there is a really nice vibe in this area, and you never know we might even wear costumes ourselves next year !

Awe, thank you so much! That means a lot as her costume seems relatively "simple" compared to the other Sucker Punch girls and she's technically a secondary character (but I love her and always go for the supporting cast) so I mostly made her to go with my girlfriend's Rocket costume and was prepared for people not to recognise her, so it's nice when someone does. The strap detailing on the corset and adjusting the sheer blouse took quite a bit of effort.

You're very welcome.

I'm not suprised that the detailing took time. There does seem to be an inverse rule of Cosplay where the last 10% of the costume seems to take about 50% of the time!