Costumes, anyone?

Icena

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a work-in-progress shot for my Children of Earth Ianto. Needs the right tie and shirt, then it's done! Woo.

th_iantowip.png

Love the wings, nice touch.

Thank you! I'll be bringing them to Hub, after I've finished altering them properly! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone's stuff looks great! I'm in the process of getting stuff together for a steam punk Torchwood. I've never done something like this before so I'm looking forward to it. I'm also making costumes for my dragons to match. Here's the idea:

photoon20110819at11392.jpg

They both have Ianto suits and those are the templates for the steam punk top hats I'm making them. It's more work to make their outfits than mine :lol:

Love the femm Jack by the way!

Everyone's stuff looks great! I'm in the process of getting stuff together for a steam punk Torchwood. I've never done something like this before so I'm looking forward to it. I'm also making costumes for my dragons to match. Here's the idea:

photoon20110819at11392.jpg

They both have Ianto suits and those are the templates for the steam punk top hats I'm making them. It's more work to make their outfits than mine :(

Love the femm Jack by the way!

They look soooooo cool!!

• 3 weeks later...

Fem!Jack is getting there slowly!

femjackprogress.png

Loving all the photos by the way, everyone looks fantastic ;)

Cool! Are you coming to EMS as well? (And staying in the ibis?)

At the Hub, I'm cosplaying at least Idris, Frost Fair River Song, Madam Vastra and Jenny (AGMGTW, not The Doctor's Daughter). And my Jack coat's coming with me, too, of course ;)

Edited by laurab1

femjackprogress.png

Loving all the photos by the way, everyone looks fantastic :rolleyes:

At the Hub, I'm cosplaying at least Idris, Frost Fair River Song, Madam Vastra and Jenny (AGMGTW, not The Doctor's Daughter). And my Jack coat's coming with me, too, of course :sleep:

Laura, I'm looking forward to your Madam Vastra!

femjackprogress.png

Loving all the photos by the way, everyone looks fantastic :rolleyes:

At the Hub, I'm cosplaying at least Idris, Frost Fair River Song, Madam Vastra and Jenny (AGMGTW, not The Doctor's Daughter). And my Jack coat's coming with me, too, of course :sleep:

Laura, I'm looking forward to your Madam Vastra!

Pictures forthcoming, as I'm wearing her at EMS. It's going to be a Madam Vastra by way of burlesque kind of thing, rather than face painting, but I know it will work :)

Oh! And I've made this:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping to have an 11th Doctor cosplay sorted for Hub, *possibly* Fem!11 just because :wub: I'll also be bringing Jack cosplay, as I haven't been him in forever, and fingers crossed we'll get party themes soon and I can do something for that. If we do end up with Doctors and Nurses, I'm totally cosplaying Bones from Star Trek ^^

I'll be wearing various Ianto cosplays across the weekend. (The main one for the Sunday being my Wedding Fairy outfit -- Blame Cassie XD). I also have different colour shirt/tie combos and the Countrycide outfit. I might bring my Master cosplay, if I can replace the wig in time, literally depends on the funds I have :)

You can find pictures of all on my deviantART, username is Vulecrise :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...