Just wanted to say BIG THANKS!

Hi folks,

I was there all weekend, from the Friday Night preview, all day Saturday and most of Sunday. In case you saw me, I was the guy wearing the navy polo shirt with "Emerald Garrison" and i was lucky enough to have got a crew pass as i was representing "Following The Nerd."

I had never attended an event like the LFCC before and was totally unsure what to expect. The layout was brilliant along with the maps you had placed at various points round the center were a real help. Ok, there were a number of really big queues on Saturday due to Karen Gilliam but this was to be expected. I know the crew were under a lot of pressure esoecially with the photogrpahs towards the end of the day, but lets face it, with the high volume of crowds I am well impressed that you were able to have the all of the photo's processed before closing, well done:)

I especially want to thank the crew and pit bosses (especially "Kev") for aloowoing me to interview a few of the guests on Friday and Sunday. I am extremely grateful for these interviews and so are our listeners. All of the picture andinterviews will be posted on the "Following The Nerd" facebook and website: www,followingthenerd.com.

Oh, the iggest surprise was the auction. I couldn't believe my luck that i was able to pick up so many star trek autographs at the auction, thank you.

All in all, this was the best weekend of my; i did pass my thanks on the pit boss on Sunday Afternoon at the main booth, gave her my card and asked her to thank everyone. Thank you to all of the crew, pit bosses, show organisers and everyone involved for making this event happen.

Phil Wilce

Glad to hear you had a good first show, there were lots of new attendees this show which is fantastic,..............growing the showmaster family!

I was the pitboss on the organiser booth on Sunday and Ally was the pitboss on the Sales booth. I know a few people came to us on Sunday and thanked us for all our help, which is always really appreciated ;) We are there to hopefully make your day run more smoothly so it is fab knowing that it works ;)

Out of interest, what Star Trek autographs did you manage to get? I was hoping there might be William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy autographs on sale at the auction but I missed the start of the one on Saturday as I was at the Karen Gillan talk, and on Sunday the only Trek ones I recall seeing were of Scott Bakula.

Hi "Rhianydd", yeo, it was yourself that i got to speak to as i left on Sunday. Tried to say thanks on Saturday but some lady wa sreally giving you grief (for no real reason, wasnt eary-wigging but i think she liked the sound of her own voice lol), gave you my "Following the Nerd" card, and shook your hand, was well chuffed over all at the event.

Out of the auctions on both Saturday and Sunday I "won":

Avery Brooks - Picture of Cpt. Ben Sisko

Kate Mulgrew - Picture of Cpt. Janeway

Patrick Stewart - Picture of Picard from First Contact

Michelle Forbes - Picture from Battlstar Gallactica

Dirk Benedict - Picture from Battlestar Gallactica

John Rhys Davies - Picture from Indiana Jones and the last Crusade

Roy Schieder - Continuity Polaroid from Seaquest DSV

Lance Henrikson - Picture from Aliens vs Predator

William B Davis - Picture from X Files

Sonny Landham - Picture from Predator

Ricco Ross - Picture from Aliens

Maclom McDowell - Picture from Doomsday (I think)

Oh and some bloke from Twilight which i got for my friend as she loves the films:)

I couldnt believe my luck with what i won, sadly, i was outbid on Scott Bakula but hey, three out of five aint bad. I had no idea there was going to be so many autographs available else i would have saved more pocket money lol (I hope the other folks weren;t too upset at me winning)

Thanks for a really great weekend, the auctions were great. Sorry to hear that the Back to the Future lots didn't enter as planned, but hey, there is always next time:)

Edited by phil_wilce