Post pictures of your signed stuff

It is not posters, but it is what I got signed and in the order i got them.

The two identical trooper photos are actually two different people, but I tend to ask them to choose a photo where they know it is them in it. And apparently they both believe they are "generic stormtrooper no. 1". And somehow I managed to miss the obvious.

I got autographs from 49 people over the weekend. A few I got more than one from.

img27902.jpgimg27922.jpg

This is the best I can do since I am still in London. (Not that plan to scan them when I get home)

It is not posters, but it is what I got signed and in the order i got them.

The two identical trooper photos are actually two different people, but I tend to ask them to choose a photo where they know it is them in it. And apparently they both believe they are "generic stormtrooper no. 1". And somehow I managed to miss the obvious.

I got autographs from 49 people over the weekend. A few I got more than one from.

This is the best I can do since I am still in London. (Not that plan to scan them when I get home)

Goodness me your bank balance must be feeling it after all that. I've only got 12, although I got two from Christopher Lambert and Lloyd and Lea Thompson. Hardly worth mentioning compared to the above.

Goodness me your bank balance must be feeling it after all that. I've only got 12, although I got two from Christopher Lambert and Lloyd and Lea Thompson. Hardly worth mentioning compared to the above.

No sweat, a recount shows I was off by one. Appearently I only met/got autographs from 48, my bad.

Showmasters can we please get them all back, so I can correct that? :D

I got 6 autos from Lea Thompson, which was the most from one person for me this time. On my last visit to Lea she did write "my #1 fan", but I would be very surprised if she didn't write that on a number of photos this weekend, and how can we all not be #1 fans when she is so lovely? :lol:

She was definitely a highlight of the weekend - though i had a number of highlights.

Edited by Mr. Mundi

Bamford1.jpg

Simon Bamford

DougBradley.jpg

Doug Bradley

Vince3.jpg

Nicholas Vince

Lambert1.jpg

Lambert3.jpg

Lambert4.jpg

Lambert5.jpg

Lambert6.jpg

Christopher Lamber

Smith1.jpg

Smith2.jpg

Smith3.jpg

Smith4.jpg

Smith5-1.jpg

Smith6.jpg

Smith7.jpg

Oliver Smith

Vince1.jpg

Vince2-1.jpg

Vince4.jpg

Nicholas Vince

Veronica4.jpg

Veronica3.jpg

Veronica2.jpg

Veronica1.jpg

Veronica Cartwright

I got a few other things too, but these are some of my fave photos that I had taken.

Oh, and here's a few pictures of me and some people, I know this isn't in the thread title to show these pictures, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show them...

VeronicaAndMe.jpg

She was really lovely... I regret not getting something else signed by her... She was genuinely a lovely person.

JeremyAndMe.jpg

Jeremy was really nice too... I love how genuinely happy a person he was/is.

FrankAndMe.jpg

Oliver seemed like a good guy too... Had to get a quick snap with him... I think he does a great job in Hellraiser.

and I presume everybody had a picture with this!!

Batmobile2.jpg

Saw Robert Knepper last week (8 July 2011).

Got him to sign a trading card which had a piece of a shirt he had worn on an episode.

He spent most of his time examining it - think he's long sighted, and said, "Yep, I definitely wore this shirt" :D

Enjoy :no:

Item:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5940.../in/photostream

Robert Knepper:

I got autographs signed by Lisa Marie and Clive Barker. Although, I struggled to upload my photos on this thread. @teroknor34, I like your autograph collection but how come Lisa signed yours in green? Besides, how was your experience meeting her.

I had a green pen and as the martiams were green it kind of made sense.I normally carry a few different colour pens (red,green,blue) and even had a purple one for Natalia Tena to sign my Harry Potter photo as she had purple hair in it.

th_NataliaTena.jpg

Have had Ron Perlman sign 'Hellboy' in red

th_RonPerlman.jpg

Always thought it makes them a bit different.

Experience meeting Lisa was pleasent but quite short,couldn't really think of anything to ask her.

I got autographs signed by Lisa Marie and Clive Barker. Although, I struggled to upload my photos on this thread. @teroknor34, I like your autograph collection but how come Lisa signed yours in green? Besides, how was your experience meeting her.

I had a green pen and as the martiams were green it kind of made sense.I normally carry a few different colour pens (red,green,blue) and even had a purple one for Natalia Tena to sign my Harry Potter photo as she had purple hair in it.

th_NataliaTena.jpg

th_RonPerlman.jpg

Experience meeting Lisa was pleasent but quite short,couldn't really think of anything to ask her.

Very well. She signed my autograph with the same picture as yours of the martian girl with a black ink pen. I asked her in comparison with the roles she played in Ed Wood, Mars Attacks and Sleepy Hollow, which film did you enjoy working on the most. She told me that she enjoyed working on all of them but she preferred Ed Wood the most. She seemed nice to talk to but her PR restricted me from having a photo with her which pissed me off and got furious when I saw that someone else got a photo with her. Although, when I think back at it now, I think she wasn't ready for a photo at the time I met her because she was wearing sunglasses when I met her, perhaps it could hence why she didn't want photos around that time when I met her at 12ish. I also spoke to the photo shoot team after her PR told me to go there for a photo with her and they said she already did her's at 9:30 a.m and she had a headache after the shoots, so maybe that's why? If she returns for a future UK convention, I will only go for a photo shoot with her since I already have her autograph.

Edited by adamthehorrorfan

th_NataliaTena.jpg

th_RonPerlman.jpg

Where did you meet Ron Pearlman, and how was he? Friggin' love Hellboy.

@teroknor34. Were you restricted to have photos with Lisa Marie at her signing desk. I think I saw photos online few days after meeting her, that she had a sign at her desk behind her writing "No posed photos" on the saturday, but I wasn't there on the saturday. Although, when I met her on the sunday, I didn't notice the sign there.

Edited by adamthehorrorfan

Where did you meet Ron Pearlman, and how was he? Friggin' love Hellboy.
LFACC in 2005 , sorry can't really remember what he was like but it wasn't a bad experience.
Mighty jealous of you now, can't see him coming back any time soon but my fingers are crossed.

Edit: to correct quote.

Edited by 1of2

@teroknor34. Were you restricted to have photos with Lisa Marie at her signing desk. I think I saw photos online few days after meeting her, that she had a sign at her desk behind her writing "No posed photos" on the saturday, but I wasn't there on the saturday. Although, when I met her on the sunday, I didn't notice the sign there.

Wouldn't know I'm afraid as only do official photshoots at the event, don't do at table photos

Got him to sign a trading card which had a piece of a shirt he had worn on an episode.

He spent most of his time examining it - think he's long sighted, and said, "Yep, I definitely wore this shirt" :whistling:

Enjoy :YAHOO:

Item:

Robert Knepper:

Where did you manage to get hold of the trading card/shirt item? Was it expensive??

He spent most of his time examining it - think he's long sighted, and said, "Yep, I definitely wore this shirt" :D

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Item:

Robert Knepper:

Where did you manage to get hold of the trading card/shirt item? Was it expensive??

There is always a risk of a guest cancelling so didn't invest that much.

It was brought from a well known auction site using the keywords "Heroes+Sullivan+Costume" :thumbup: