Big Thanks

Bad Dog

Really just wanted to say a big thank you to all the crew for all your hard work, it was a pleasure working with you this weekend. This one really was the extra mile and you guys did it.

There are too many to name but special thanks to Tootall for looking after me Saturday afternoon when I needed it :unsure: and generally being made of awesome :(

See you all again soon

Mara

xx

Really just wanted to say a big thank you to all the crew for all your hard work, it was a pleasure working with you this weekend. This one really was the extra mile and you guys did it.

There are too many to name but special thanks to Tootall for looking after me Saturday afternoon when I needed it :YAHOO: and generally being made of awesome :pyth:

See you all again soon

Mara

xx

I gotta say this was my first time Crewing and I gotta say everyone was Incredible and I absolutely love being a part of it and I hope I can continue to do so with all you once again.

Day 1 Was very difficult but totally worth it just for the 5 seconds with Karen Gillan who I've gotta say is the sweetest, Most beautiful, Adorable girl I've every met. And getting to know some of you guys it was brilliant especially seeing the enthusiasm on the faces of the fans aswell.

Day 2 Got to look after 2 Wonderful guests Laurence Belcher and Simon Fisher-Becker who we're an absolute delight and the nicest people I've ever met (Luckily the crew we're absolutely Incredible and helped alleviate me of focusing on both guests + all the fans looking for autographs and I wanna thank claire for that). Sadly I've gotta adknowledge that due to it being my first even I may have made a few mistakes due to my own doing and a massive communication breakdown at the start of the day. But having said that I know now what to do thanks to the experience and I hope that I'll be given a chance to do so again with all of you guys.

Difficult by all means but absolutely worth every second of it!

Thanks Everyone.

There are too many to name but special thanks to Tootall for looking after me Saturday afternoon when I needed it :P and generally being made of awesome :vader:

See you all again soon

Mara

xx

No, thank you M4