CosplayPortrait Photo Booth

SO happy with our shots by those guys. Will definately be going back to them for more shots at events in the future. Can't wait for them to be uploaded onto their site so I can get the originals!

Well HI THERE! Didn't know you had joined the boards Mrs Til!

N x

SO happy with our shots by those guys. Will definately be going back to them for more shots at events in the future. Can't wait for them to be uploaded onto their site so I can get the originals!

Well HI THERE! Didn't know you had joined the boards Mrs Til!

N x

SHHHHH!!! People will know it's me!!

**goes back to lurking in the shadows**

I had to sign up just to post on here.

Thank you everyone for coming to see us i am so glad, that you all liked our service and photos.

they will be up on our website by the end of the week.

if there is anything you think we could improve please post or email us.

Can Ijust say at how amazed I am but your photos.. I was dressed as the 9th Doctor and those photos came out better than some of my actual celeb photoshoots...

Deffo going to have some more done at next LFCC... Are you guys on Facebook!!!

steph and james - Sorry but I have temporarily removed your last two posts as they contrevene the forum rules regarding advertising, which can be found here

R5: Advertising:

No obvious or direct advertising is allowed, this includes links to business websites.

The show sponsors pay for the right to be advertised on this and other SM/ME websites. For this reason we can not allow other businesses to advertise freely on this forum. This includes dealers that may or may not have tables at an event. I'm afraid this does not give you the right to advertise here.

As always common sense will be used, but SM reserve the right to remove any post about or link to a business that they do not wish to advertise on this forum.

If you wish to advertise on this or any other SM/ME site, please contact them to discuss.

I will contact SM to see if they will allow it in this case.

steph and james - Sorry but I have temporarily removed your last two posts as they contrevene the forum rules regarding advertising, which can be found here

R5: Advertising:

No obvious or direct advertising is allowed, this includes links to business websites.

The show sponsors pay for the right to be advertised on this and other SM/ME websites. For this reason we can not allow other businesses to advertise freely on this forum. This includes dealers that may or may not have tables at an event. I'm afraid this does not give you the right to advertise here.

As always common sense will be used, but SM reserve the right to remove any post about or link to a business that they do not wish to advertise on this forum.

If you wish to advertise on this or any other SM/ME site, please contact them to discuss.

I will contact SM to see if they will allow it in this case.

This is fine we were only posting information that was asked for in previous posts.

If this is not allowed, then that is fine feel free to remove permanently, we would rather not be in breach of these rules.

This is fine we were only posting information that was asked for in previous posts.

If this is not allowed, then that is fine feel free to remove permanently, we would rather not be in breach of these rules.

Sorry, but I have received confirmation that your posts do contrevene the forum rules.

If you do wish to discuss any form of advertising then please feel free to contact Showmasters directly.

Thank you for being understanding.

Sorry, but I have received confirmation that your posts do contrevene the forum rules.

If you do wish to discuss any form of advertising then please feel free to contact Showmasters directly.

Thank you for being understanding.

That is fine, I am sure if people require information they will be able to readily find it online via the search engine of their choice.

Thanks for your help in resolving this matter.