thank you to the amazing crew

It was nice to see too tall, had a brief chat, i understand he was too busy to chat though. But yes, i thought the event was well organised and the staff were pleasant. :)

Thanks to the young lady assisting Walter Koenig on Sunday afternoon when I met him. It was very nice of her to ask me how I was enjoying the weekend, and chat a little before getting to meet Walter.

i believe that is the same person who was with Ricky Dean Logan on the Saturday, she was great then too, proper hot too...

Thanks to the young lady assisting Walter Koenig on Sunday afternoon when I met him. It was very nice of her to ask me how I was enjoying the weekend, and chat a little before getting to meet Walter.

i believe that is the same person who was with Ricky Dean Logan on the Saturday, she was great then too, proper hot too...

her number is 0207... etc etc

I had a fantastic weekend - I like to be busy, and all the crew I was teamed with were working incredibly hard to keep everything running as smoothly as possible, so hats off to everyone! Looking forward to next weekend, and of course the next LFCC. :thumbup:

Had a great time crewing this event! Yes it was busy ( :P ) but every attendee I spoke to was lovely, and I had the sweetest guest I've ever met on Saturday (Sandahl Bergman) so thanks for that TT! :thumbup:

Very true...

I had a fantastic weekend - I like to be busy, and all the crew I was teamed with were working incredibly hard to keep everything running as smoothly as possible, so hats off to everyone! Looking forward to next weekend, and of course the next LFCC. :D

hiii train friend :) lol

I might have too volunteer too crew next year! Im an upstanding chap who can handle the pressure! Is there much time though too enjoy the con when your crewing or is that it?

It depends. If you do full days.. not so much you are allowed time to go to two things e.g an autograph and a photoshoot if it's anymore you're advised to do a half day so you can do it all Then spend a couple of hours either before or after to enjoy it.

oh oh oh,

special mention and huge amounts of love and admiration for Michelle (re4per) who did all the back and forth on her bike to get the photoshoots to and back from the developers. She must have covered all sorts of ground and because she isnt seen in the venue as much tends to go unnoticed but all thouse who had photoshoots owe her a debt of gratitude, me included.

oh oh oh,

special mention and huge amounts of love and admiration for Michelle (re4per) who did all the back and forth on her bike to get the photoshoots to and back from the developers. She must have covered all sorts of ground and because she isnt seen in the venue as much tends to go unnoticed but all thouse who had photoshoots owe her a debt of gratitude, me included.

so true! she's an absolute star :3

• Showmasters Admin

oh oh oh,

She's not the only one doing the runs to the developers, but she's the only one mad enough to do it on a bike IN LONDON and it is by far the fastest way to do it!!!!!

She really is our very own Pscycl-path :YAHOO:

There aren't many people that can do what she does. And everytime she rides her butt off to made sure those photos get to and back from the developers as quickly as possible. I beleive this weekend her covered around 45 miles.

It was a fab weekend, crazy busy, amazing guests and friendly attendees.

Thanks to everyone I worked with all weekend, but Chantelle and Emily, I hope you see this, you two were simply stunning on Sunday, thank you for all your hard work :YAHOO:

Thankyou for being an awesome PB! You helped me out so sooooooo much it's unbelievable! x

Ditto'in that, cheers for being an awesome PB always had the answer to every question! I think we were concerned you might explode the amount of time it took for you to finally get a second to get to the ladies tho! LOL.

Was an awesome yet crazy weekend! :smile:

oh oh oh,

Michelle ROCKS. I didn't even think to mention her because to me, she's not crew anymore, she's a friend!

*squishes*

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 1

As usual the crew are a credit to themselves,Showmasters & fandom.I particularly want to thank the crews at all the 3 photo shoots for being very friendly and willing to have a laugh.I want to single out the young man in shoot A with spikey hair and 'trendy' lobes,Too Tall for allowing my autograph ticket to be used at shoot B (my fault completely) and the red-top at shoot C who was a pleasure to talk to.

Whoever hires these young people really knows their stuff.

I wanna say thank you to the guy handing out the virtual tickets for the Alex Kingston signing. As a newbie I was a bit unsure what was to happen but he was very helpful!! Even spoke to him a few times during the weekend.

As I was a dealer there it was all busy busy so it was great to get a chance to chat with a few people, wish I had more time to meet some other people as I had a fantastic time!

You are more than welcome! Always happy to assist!!!

oh oh oh,

She's not the only one doing the runs to the developers, but she's the only one mad enough to do it on a bike IN LONDON and it is by far the fastest way to do it!!!!!

She really is our very own Pscycl-path :blush:

There aren't many people that can do what she does. And everytime she rides her butt off to made sure those photos get to and back from the developers as quickly as possible. I beleive this weekend her covered around 45 miles.

Really, by push bike? Wow that is madness, she must be incredibly fit, maybe you should get her a moped!!!!

push bike indeed, she secretly likes it though... no need to pay out on a moped :D

The only reason for me doing it by bike is that I use it for work as transport for getting to and from work in Central London - and you do have to be slightly crazy but I am a law-abiding cyclist.

I appreciate the love given - Amanda (CosmicAvatar) included. I love working for SM - all aspects - and love the interaction with the attendees (I was one too not so long ago).

Love back

Michelle - the Psyclepath

Edited by Queen_Sindel

It was a fab weekend, crazy busy, amazing guests and friendly attendees.

Thanks to everyone I worked with all weekend, but Chantelle and Emily, I hope you see this, you two were simply stunning on Sunday, thank you for all your hard work :D

Thankyou for being an awesome PB! You helped me out so sooooooo much it's unbelievable! x

Ditto'in that, cheers for being an awesome PB always had the answer to every question! I think we were concerned you might explode the amount of time it took for you to finally get a second to get to the ladies tho! LOL.

Was an awesome yet crazy weekend! :D

lol I think Andrea and TT will disagree there with the times I had to ring them, but you two rocked! :blush::D:D

I really enjoyed crewing I just missed hanging about with me friends.

Working the talk area was great Saturday. I will never understand people that think it's ok to so rude to you crew at the event when they wouldn't be to other people.

So glad I saw the Veronica Cartwright talk, it was amazing to hear about Alein and that is probaly a talk I wouldnt have gone to XD