How do you feel the "special" photoshoots went ?

Also didn't really get the queuing system for the CL shoot. What is the relevance of the ticket numbers? I was one of the first people in the queue but one of the last to be seen purely because I bought my ticket a little later? I don't understand why it's not a first come, first served situation ( with the exception of gold passes) as with talks?

Probably to stop having up to 400 people crowding around the photoshoot area for an hour or two beforehand, disrupting people queueing for the photoshoot(s) beforehand etc.

I was very happy with mine. Just far out enough to make it clear what the backdrops were. And the full-size versions of the photos are all pin-sharp.

KarenGillanTARDISandIreduced3.jpg

ChristopherLloydtheDeLoreanandIreduced.jpg

I managed to strain a (previously-injured) ligament in my knee getting down for that second shot and up again, but it was worth it!

I was very happy with mine. Just far out enough to make it clear what the backdrops were. And the full-size versions of the photos are all pin-sharp.

You got a little bit more of the props than I did (and had you hand properly round Karens' waist rather than where mine ended up) but the people I've shown them to haven't had a problem figuring out what they are without any prompting and I'm happy with them.

The only real issue seemed to be the time taken to set up the one with the Car and then move it out again. With the huge numbers of people to get through and the slightly different pose which took a little bit longer than the normal walk in, smile, walk out thing, it caused it to overrun by quite a bit.

For that kind of thing in future maybe try to schedule it for first thing in the morning so it's already set up, or last.

Loved the whole experience though so it's hard for me to be too critical.

I managed to strain a (previously-injured) ligament in my knee getting down for that second shot and up again, but it was worth it!

Nasty. Hope it's ok now but glad it didn't spoil the experience.

Edited by Rockstar6662

My son had a photo with Karen and was really delighted with it. He's taller than Karen and was standing fairly close to her, and the TARDIS takes up about half the background of the photo. She has a lovely smile on her face, no doubt highly amused at yet another 11th Doctor cosplayer! :thumbup:

One of my friends paid for the Chris and Delorean shoot, another paid £5 for the Delorean.

We all felt the £5 one was much better as you got a complete backdrop, use of props, and could actually see the car.

Maybe the Delorean one would have been better if Chris had been in costume and you got the full car. I was sure I read somewhere he would be in costume, but maybe I was mistaken.

He was meant to be in the cowboy outfit from bttf 3.thats how it was sold I thought?

The costume which was promised was that he would be wearing his Horses and Trains shirt from BTTF2, which is what he is wearing in the photo so therefore promise fulfilled

See below:

th_ChristopherLloyd.jpg

Edited by Quinny83