Photoshoot

Hi, first of all, thank you to showmasters and people who works at London film and comic con for all the amazing events and it was brilliant to meet everyone! ;)

I got one problem yesterday, I had a photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd at 4pm instead of 2.45pm and been told the photos may not arrive later when the event finished, so i had fill the form out but i haven't been told how long will it takes to see the photos through the post? one staff say i should get it in few days, another staff said you will get it in 4 weeks time. :WINCE:

Please someone tell me when would i likely to get the photoshoot arrive in my letterbox? Thanks.

It will need a couple of days, but it's been rare that it actually took more than 2 weeks. The crew member who told you four weeks was trying to be cautious, probably because he/she saw the large numbers of photos.

Keep checking back here. I am not sure who actually sends out the photos this time, but there should be a post here about when mailing starts or at the least when all letters where the pictures could be matched up were sent out.