Comedown

Nick

After such an awesome weekend meeting my heroes, I'm now back at work and have crashed with a thumping comedown, anyone feel the same?

Can't wait to meet more heroes, and see some fellow event going friends in October.

Last week I was camped out for several days doing the Potter Premiere, had a day of recuperating then LFCC on Saturday and meeting so many truly Lovely people, not just Friends but people I've always appreciated.

I want this excitement to continueth :)

So, no, I'm not feeling the comedown just yet.

I'm still ok atm, but I know it will come. We don't travel home until later today, but I am sure at some point the realisation that I am on my way back to 'real life' will hit and I will come down with a bump.

Mind you...that just shows what an amazing weekend it was :YAHOO:

my back aches, my feet ache, my bank manager is in tears. yes it must be the monday after the con!!! had such a great time, reality was a bit harder to face lol

Edited by rosie727

Definitely. I was high on Karen all weekend lol, and today came crashing down. Did have a pretty bad day though, and was comparing it to how happy I was at the convention which made it even worse :pyth:

I've really struggled being back at work today. Not helped by some extremely unhelpful jobsworths I've come across in our own organisation when trying to help a very distraught member of the public. But I'm still on a bit of a cloud about how much I enjoyed the whole weekend and I'm trying not to think about the money I've spent :pyth:

Oh yes, I am feeling so low! As we were leaving we were doing a David Tennant "but we don't want to go!". I hated it when CM ended last time!

Went back to work today and although I get on well with everyone, not one person asked me about my weekend! I want to scream at them "I MET COREY FELDMAN" but I don't bother to tell them anything, although I did force someone to look at my pics, I was met with I don't know who any of these people are! What's wrong with people!!

I felt that way trodding home yesterday and thinking that I had to get back to work.

One year is a long way away.

Thankfully we have EMS in October.

I don't know if I can afford that as i have HW3 at the end of the month and the football season will be well under way but John Hurt is there!!!!! Choices, choices :thumbup:

I thought I would just need to meet Alex once but now I need to meet her again, more and more :D

Totally agree with you on this! I wish I'd have got my photoshoot picture signed by her! They HAVE to bring her back :P

Btw, I was looking for the first people in line for her shoot, to see if I could hazard a guess as to who you were, but I failed......between that and being no. 129, I had no chance :lol:

I think other than a couple of crew members I might have been first in her photo queue, certainly near the front anyway, not that you'd know who I was. I was first in line for one of my photoshoots but honestly I can't recall which one it was. Maybe it was Chris Lambert actually but I was normally one of the first few in for most of them.

I thought I would just need to meet Alex once but now I need to meet her again, more and more :D

Totally agree with you on this! I wish I'd have got my photoshoot picture signed by her! They HAVE to bring her back :P

Btw, I was looking for the first people in line for her shoot, to see if I could hazard a guess as to who you were, but I failed......between that and being no. 129, I had no chance :lol:

I think other than a couple of crew members I might have been first in her photo queue, certainly near the front anyway, not that you'd know who I was. I was first in line for one of my photoshoots but honestly I can't recall which one it was. Maybe it was Chris Lambert actually but I was normally one of the first few in for most of them.

Ahhhhh, the advantages of a gold pass :P

After seeing them put to use at the show this weekend, I'm gonna pick me one up for the next show, for sure! :P

I was pretty near the front.

I was about the 20th person in I think. I do not like to post my pictures of facebook sadly. I did add you on MSN though, you never showed up online, lol

I thought I would just need to meet Alex once but now I need to meet her again, more and more ;)

Btw, I was looking for the first people in line for her shoot, to see if I could hazard a guess as to who you were, but I failed......between that and being no. 129, I had no chance ;)

Ahhhhh, the advantages of a gold pass :WAVE:

After seeing them put to use at the show this weekend, I'm gonna pick me one up for the next show, for sure! :wub:

I was pretty near the front.

I was about the 20th person in I think. I do not like to post my pictures of facebook sadly. I did add you on MSN though, you never showed up online, lol

I've been having problems with MSN, as it won't seem to update on my PC!! I keep trying, but the same stupid freeze keeps occuring!

As soon as I get it up 'n' running, I'll be sure to talk to you lots and lots and even more lots about your Alex Kingston experience :D

Cool as there is not a PM thing on here it is hard to talk otherwise!

Ahhhhh, the advantages of a gold pass ;)

After seeing them put to use at the show this weekend, I'm gonna pick me one up for the next show, for sure! ;)

yep. Really needed it, especially when it looked like things were going to go a bit mental on sunday with photoshoots starting to overrun.

I don't know if i'd always get it, would depend on how many guests I want to see etc. Ive never needed one at Milton Keynes for example but for these bigger shows I think it'll become a regular consideration for me.

I've stuck a couple of my photoshoot pics in the main photo thread should you care to see if you did see me. I'm not on FB or twitter or anything though but if you know how to look at the links the pictures are using you can work out my website which has contact details, as someone else has done.

Yep. Checking the forums here is the only way I'm staving off the post-con blues and I definitely have Con Krud, my throat is so sore.

Oh yes, been feeling the rough throat today. Hope I shake it off. Still buzzing a bit though and can't stop looking at my photoshoot pics, even though I'm not keen on looking at myself. Such great memories.