What comics will you be looking for and why?

Marky

Have heard of it but I don't own it.

All the people and comic owners I have asked have always denied it. Is that because I called it the :blink: 09/11 special and not Amazing Spiderman #36???

I'm just looking for a few cool novels, maybe some of the Bruce Wayne: Fugitive series, gonna check if the new Paradise X is out (may feel foolish, can't remember if that's the one I'm waiting for, or if I already read it ;) ), I wanna see if 1602-8 is out yet, maybe have a look to see if Kevin Smith has something new out.

Whatever takes my fancy really.

this the main reason im coming to this convention, looking out for any venom back issues or appearances in spiderman. i'll be the guy in the captain america t shirt, so help me out if you spot any, let the games begin!!!!!

:frankie:

Hi there, im new to comic convention but i really enjoy reading the Tomb raider /Tombraider witchblade comics! i bought alot back in 1999 and i have just started collecting them again ( i managed to pick a couple up at LfCC).

My boyfriends really into his old comics and he loves xmen and the punisher..

i managed to get his one of the comics he asked for (X-Factor #39) BUT i had trouble finding these ones ( The punisher#37, The Punisher#40, and something called milleniam#1 ;) ) are these rare??