Lea Thompson : simply fantastic

Hi all I had missed Lea couple of years back when she came to sign but this year i didnt, i started with the photo shoot to which she was fab, she looked stunning and was happy to get in close and have a real nice photo, then when i turned up with a bunch of things to get signed she remembered me from the shoot, she was very nice telling me about how she had the original poster of bttf and told me that all the cast had signed her poster, i asked if she wanted to swap with mine she didnt take me up on it!!!! she chatted with me for a while while she signed all 8 of my posters and i wished her a safe journey home to which she thanked me.... all in all i must say probably the best guest ive ever met, simply stunning and down to earth fantastic guest ... cheers showmasters

Fabulous. Had a lovely amusing chat with her as I have the same name as her husband (and a certain Duck). Then about 15mins later I was second in the photoshoot and she waved and pointed when she saw me there and just grabbed me into a hug. Looks absolutely stunning and a lovely person to meet. COuld be my fave guest of the weekend though it's a tough call as so many have been absolutely brilliant.

I met Lea Thompson, she was very nice. Was I the only one who met her because of Caroline in the City. Don't get me wrong I love Back to the Future, but Caroline in the City was a great sitcom and she was the lead in that.

Did anyone else meet her for that show or just me? :D

Lea Thompson I have had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times, in California a couple of years ago and now here in London, and she is an absolute sweetheart - wonderful to her fans, incredibly sweet, kind and funny! And she ages beautifully, how lovely is she?!!? It was such a thrill to spend time with Lea and also meet "Doc" himself, Christopher Lloyd! Lea, come back to Showmasters event real soon! :-)

I met Lea Thompson, she was very nice. Was I the only one who met her because of Caroline in the City. Don't get me wrong I love Back to the Future, but Caroline in the City was a great sitcom and she was the lead in that.

Did anyone else meet her for that show or just me? :thumbup:

i got my Caroline Box Set signed on the Saturday and she seemed genuinely thrilled that I had it, (dvd of all 4 seasons), I explained I used to watch it with my sister when it was on the Paramount comedy channel late at night and after getting BTTF and Howard the Duck signed last time I was definitley getting this done this time.

She then posed for a photo and made sure the box was in the picture too, lovely lady and still looking great.

Great experience

I was about to post in the favourite guest thread - but then saw this one!

Lea Thompson was great.

I had a photo booked with her but wasn't going to bother with an autograph as I was running a bit short of money, but I changed my mind on Sunday and I'm glad I did. She was friendly, chatty and very sweet. And she remembered me later in the photo shoot - which is always nice.

Lea was an absolute joy to meet!

Had a lovely chat with her about the 25th anniversary of BTTF party, she was so smiley and genuinely nice.

I met her the following day at the photoshoot and she remembered my name and gave me a big hug!

She was also great at the talk too. She was definitely one of my favourite guests from the weekend and I'd love to meet her again :)