Keeping in touch

Hey, I was hanging out with a girl called Melek (i think) she has dark hair and some lovely tattoo sleeves/back piece we met in the line for robert knepper. I forgot to ask for her details. If shes reading this Facebook me. -Antony Muscat- Or if anyone knows who i mean let me know.

I know she spoke with a guy working on the stalls he had a pink mohawk any ideas who is maybe he could tell me? Thanks:)

Edited by mcbizkit

i was the BLONDE princess slave girl - if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free

Lorraine Pettman (loz)

im usually seen around the con with a rasmus hoodie thats covvered in badges with a shaun the sheep bag covered in badges on my back

Im a part of the MKG chairty star wars group now :)

i was the BLONDE princess slave girl - if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free

Lorraine Pettman (loz)

im usually seen around the con with a rasmus hoodie thats covvered in badges with a shaun the sheep bag covered in badges on my back

added

I got chatting to quite a few people this weekend as I was there all 3 days (you were all lovely btw) anyway if anyone wants to keep chatting feel free to tweet me to keep in touch

www.twitter.com/elspeth_renfrew

I am the randomer below (as I'm assuming you all know who Alex is :D ):

Ah, I think that was you I was chatting with over lunch today in the gold pass rest area? Not on twitter or FB I'm afraid but was nice chatting to you. Stupidly forgot to ask your name.

Ah yes I remember! We shall just have to chat on here then :)

It was really nice chatting to you at the event (and that gold pass room was a godsend!)

Lorraine Pettman (loz)

I remember seeing you, i was gonna ask for a photo but got kinda nervous.

I've had alot of adds over the past few days from all the Doctor Who people who I haven't added from previous events.

For everyone wondering - I was the guy in the 11th Doctor outfit with the big blue box stuck on his head!

www.facebook.com/scriptermone if I recognize you i'll accept :D

I've had alot of adds over the past few days from all the Doctor Who people who I haven't added from previous events.

For everyone wondering - I was the guy in the 11th Doctor outfit with the big blue box stuck on his head!

www.facebook.com/scriptermone if I recognize you i'll accept :D

I remember seeing you with your friend dressed up as Idris/tardis i believe, but doubt you remember me i didnt get he chance to say hey.

On Saturday I was dressed as Todd Ingram (Scott Pilgrim) and got a few compliments and pictures, on Sunday I was wearing a light brown Sonic the Hedgehog t shirt, feel free to add me on Twitter - @corabal

www.facebook.com/scriptermone if I recognize you i'll accept :YAHOO:

Ah yes, I saw you a few times.

Edited by coro

Got chatting to a few people which was really nice, then again I'm pretty terrible at remembering names so apologies in advance :) was there on the Saturday! Feel free to say hi on twitter @James_Hare

I was Spiderman on both days if anyone wants to add me on facebook eddie ford :spidy::spidy:

i think i saw you out of your outfit twice throughout the con. it really confused me as i had saw a spiderman around and assumed it would be you after lfcc 2009 when i got a picture with you lol.

I was one of the Amy Pond Cosplayers- as far as I know the only one present in the Vampires of Venice attire http://www.facebook.com/TWolfSan

Feel free to add me ^^ especially those who were part of the Doctor Who meet on Saturday, I remember chatting to an Eleventh Doctor with a stetson and a River who were really nice but unfortunately I had to leave early!

I was standing in que for entrance, Karen and Alex with a nowegian guy from oslo, we had goldpasses, I gave you my email. (Btw I was the one in the black hat)

Mail me whenever you feel like it :whistling:

Edited by Wondermoose