Keeping in touch

If, like me, you get chatting to random people for whatever reason at the con and never ask for numbers/details/even names this is the thread for you:

I was dressed as Polo shirt/tally mark Rory most of Saturday/all Sunday. So if you saw me/spoke to me, feel free to say on here and we can exchange contacts :D

In particular I got talking to two nice chaps in the Christopher Lloyd (standing) shoot queue today. Hotel talk was the topic hehe

And some fellow nerd-fighter girls near the cosplay zone. I signed one of their hands as Rory :P

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=721523103

http://twitter.com/#!/Stupid_Face_Rob

Get back in touch with people here!

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I got talking to quite a few folk in the Photoshoot q mostly :-)

I came down on my own this year but got talking to one of the other gold pass guys and we hung around going from shoot to shoot ect together.

Met some nice and interesting folk in the couple of days I was there.

Not really sure how I would describe my self.

Tall shaved head dark tshirt.

I also advised a couple of folk to sell there cats so they can have more photoshoots.

I will post a pic later.

I got chatting to quite a few people this weekend as I was there all 3 days (you were all lovely btw) anyway if anyone wants to keep chatting feel free to tweet me to keep in touch

www.twitter.com/elspeth_renfrew

I am the randomer below (as I'm assuming you all know who Alex is :D ):

AlexKingston.jpg

I got chatting to a dark haired woman in the queue for photo tickets on the Friday night.

She mentioned knowing Rusty Goffe's children and they would chase people down the street! I saw her again the following morning heading to the back of the queue but not again thereafter.....

I was wandering around all three days, my facebook page is my sig. :D

262260_2204318465457_1172239313_2702421_3947437_n.jpg

Edit Note: Sorry Kyle, I had to remove the second link because it was your business page and this goes against the "no advertising" rule on the forum.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I was talking to a few others around LFCC too. Do any Nerd-fighters/Harry Potter fans who chatted to me recognise my description?

Hmm, Gryffindor costume with longish brown wavy hair, Gryffindor scarf. I was with my friend all day who was small with red plaited hair :)

If you recognise me please say hi and follow me on Twitter: @HaresAndHallows

Edited by Gryffindor-X

I got chatting to quite a few people this weekend as I was there all 3 days (you were all lovely btw) anyway if anyone wants to keep chatting feel free to tweet me to keep in touch

I am the randomer below (as I'm assuming you all know who Alex is :YAHOO: ):

Ah, I think that was you I was chatting with over lunch today in the gold pass rest area? Not on twitter or FB I'm afraid but was nice chatting to you. Stupidly forgot to ask your name.

I am the randomer below (as I'm assuming you all know who Alex is :YAHOO: ):

Ah, I think that was you I was chatting with over lunch today in the gold pass rest area? Not on twitter or FB I'm afraid but was nice chatting to you. Stupidly forgot to ask your name.

I am bad at asking for names.... :YAHOO:

There was a guy who saw me walking to the prepaid tickets line while I was waiting in the payontheday line who yelled over to me "Hey, KingRich!" he saw me inside as well and I'd be interested to keep in touch. I wish I'd of been my usual self and made conversation and yelled back from the queue but didnt want people thinking I was a nutcase... Erm, moving on.

But seriously.

My FB is KingRichard76.

Twitter is um, - lightbulb dings - KingRichard76 as well.

Would like to catch up with all and everyone including the queue guy :)

Anyone know who the girl with the black hair, and hairband was that was sorting out the bag area at Shoot A on Sunday? Commented on my Metallica bag, but I didn't get much opportunity to chat on the day!

Her name was Hazel.

It was her first crew experience according to my source :WINCE:

PS. Not to be confused with the Hazel who deals with SM's on line orders

Anyone know who the girl with the black hair, and hairband was that was sorting out the bag area at Shoot A on Sunday? Commented on my Metallica bag, but I didn't get much opportunity to chat on the day!

Her name was Hazel.

It was her first crew experience according to my source ;)

PS. Not to be confused with the Hazel who deals with SM's on line orders

Really? She seemed really professional and handled everything really well. As well as being amazingly cute :P Awesome thanks :WINCE:

Edited by JacknDaniel

I was there on Sunday, I don't recognise anyone from any of the pictures posted so far but I did spend the whole time either queueing up, running to something I was late for, and changing outfits whilst dashing between locations! Feel free to add me here if you recognise me

I was the Draco Malfoy cosplayer on the Saturday (one of two that I saw) and spent most of my time sitting around the Harry Potter set with a blonde Gryffindor girl. I'm @Lucy_Saxon on Twitter, if you saw/talked to me, feel free to follow and say hi ^^