dam good line up

so my girlfriend and i went to saturdays events. great line up. had a fantastic time, BTTF guests were very friendly, amazing people

christopher lloyd didnt seem very up to it, bare in mind we didnt see him till after 5.00pm and we had got our ticket at 9.00am

so im sure he was very tired after a full non stop day of signing. although his helpers were quite rude. im fed up of that one staff member, the big guy always shouting at everyone. he gets a bit out of hand sometimes, many other fans were complaing about him at CM MK a few months back.

and no matter what the other staff would say to the fans waiitng, he would always over right it and tell us what HE wanted us to do.

other thewn that thanks for getting christopher lloyd, its been a life long dream to meet him.

things were set out pretty well, but dont know why the WHOLE venue couldnt have been used, would have made tons more space.

a lot of things wernt set up, didnt see any tribute to the two doctor who cast that passed away recently.

the auction took ages to set up. beer matts were thrown out to people. one idiot decided to chuck it back at the stage, hitting the woman doing the auction in the face.

ive heard quite a few bad things from other fans about there time at lfcc, mostly about photos.

as i didnt have any paid photos i cant say.

but other then that it was a great event, we had fun. and will be going again

thanks show masters

oh and one more thing, is kenny baker ok? i felt terrible about asking him for an auto.

he looks so frail now. it was just terrible standing there watching him try to sign his name. i love the guy but hope everythigs ok. its been mentioned a few times now by fans

his wife wasnt with him this time.

i see hes signed up for a few more up coming conventions,

Edited by DAY TRIPPER

Glad you had a good time.

Can't comment on most of the points raised in your post as I didn't witness them but there are a couple of things I can comment on.

I think the reason the whole venue wasn't used was down to cost. The more floor space is used, the more Showmasters have to pay. I think that's the way it works, anyway.

Kenny Baker is a bit frail these days but is generally OK. His partner wasn't able to attend with him this time but he's hoping she'll be able to attend his next event with him.