Does anyone know Rachel from the north?

chugs

Hey all,

I'm looking for a girl called Rachel who attended both Collectormania mk & L.F.C.C in 2011.

She's from the north of England and having spoken to her a couple of times wanted to say hi on the forums. Also to see if she got home alright. :(

Best Wishes,

Chugs

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Just a guess that perhaps there MAY be more than one Rachel, and you might want to be a little more specific? :lol:

Hi,

Sorry, but I never got around to asking for her second name, it was just to see if she hangs out on these forums.

Chugs

If she was in her early 20s, average height and curvy with short brown hair and a fringe and she's from Liverpool, I might know who you're on about?:D Just randomly saw this post on the main page and thought I could help. You do need to provide a little more detail though :P If that sounds familiar let me know and I'll let her know where to find you :P

If she was in her early 20s, average height and curvy with short brown hair and a fringe and she's from Liverpool, I might know who you're on about?:headscratch: Just randomly saw this post on the main page and thought I could help. You do need to provide a little more detail though :P If that sounds familiar let me know and I'll let her know where to find you :P

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been answering your messages. Been tied up in other things!

Finally released the knot and got to a computer! ( I'm so sorry for the bad joke :YAHOO: ).

Anyhow, HPSauce89 seems to be near enough I suppose with Rachel's description, although I feel well and truly embarrassed that I thought she was from the north ( so my friends are right, I do need to work on my impressions! ).

Ask if she remembers me and my Dad talking to her, she also had her friend with her aswell (with a gold pass) at the Sylvestor McCoy Que. Tell Rachael its the one dressed as the Tenth Doctor (Never thought I would be saying that!).

Best of Luck, and thanks for your help HP ( I can't believe the creator of HP sauce goes on this forum! Again, bad joke :P )

Chugs

If she was in her early 20s, average height and curvy with short brown hair and a fringe and she's from Liverpool...
HPSauce89 seems to be bang on with Rachel's description, although I feel well and truly embarrassed that I thought she was from the north
Depends on how specific an area you mean by "the north". After all, it's not like Liverpool is in the south or the midlands :lol:

If she was in her early 20s, average height and curvy with short brown hair and a fringe and she's from Liverpool, I might know who you're on about?:headscratch: Just randomly saw this post on the main page and thought I could help. You do need to provide a little more detail though :help: If that sounds familiar let me know and I'll let her know where to find you :thumbup:

Hey everyone,

Finally released the knot and got to a computer! ( I'm so sorry for the bad joke :thumbup: ).

Anyhow, HPSauce89 seems to be bang on with Rachel's description, although I feel well and truly embarrassed that I thought she was from the north ( so my friends are right, I do need to work on my impressions! ).

Ask if she remembers me and my Dad talking to her, she also had her friend with her aswell (with a gold pass) at the Sylvestor McCoy Que. Tell Rachel its Charlie, the one dressed as the Tenth Doctor (Never thought I would be saying that!).

Best of Luck, and thanks for your help HP ( I can't believe the creator of HP sauce goes on this forum! Again, bad joke :thumbup: )

Chugs

Haha don't be embarassed, we are technically the North West and class ourselves as Northerners :YAHOO:

I've sent Rachel a message to let her know you're looking for her on here, we're not exactly close though so not sure if or when she'll respond and don't wanna randomly give out her details without her permission :thumbup: Glad I could help though, I never come on the forums so it's even more bizarre that I came across your post!!

If she was in her early 20s, average height and curvy with short brown hair and a fringe and she's from Liverpool, I might know who you're on about?:headscratch: Just randomly saw this post on the main page and thought I could help. You do need to provide a little more detail though :P If that sounds familiar let me know and I'll let her know where to find you :smile:

Hey everyone,

Finally released the knot and got to a computer! ( I'm so sorry for the bad joke :blush: ).

Anyhow, HPSauce89 seems to be bang on with Rachel's description, although I feel well and truly embarrassed that I thought she was from the north ( so my friends are right, I do need to work on my impressions! ).

Ask if she remembers me and my Dad talking to her, she also had her friend with her aswell (with a gold pass) at the Sylvestor McCoy Que. Tell Rachel its Charlie, the one dressed as the Tenth Doctor (Never thought I would be saying that!).

Best of Luck, and thanks for your help HP ( I can't believe the creator of HP sauce goes on this forum! Again, bad joke :blush: )

Chugs

Haha don't be embarassed, we are technically the North West and class ourselves as Northerners :P

I've sent Rachel a message to let her know you're looking for her on here, we're not exactly close though so not sure if or when she'll respond and don't wanna randomly give out her details without her permission :blush: Glad I could help though, I never come on the forums so it's even more bizarre that I came across your post!!

Well , It's not everyday you come along a post for some guy declaring a search for a 'woman from the north'!

Though I swear she said she was from Newcastle?

Well there goes my listening skills :D ! Ha, like I even had some to start with!