THANK YOU!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to thank ALL of the attendees, because without you attending, I wouldnt have spent the last 10years spending the odd weekend with some of the best people in the world (my friends)

And Team Karen, because this machine was well oiled and we were insane with that effort....

2 photo shoots, a talk and a lunch and still got it to open Q with 3 minutes to spare - awesome!! :(

Edited by Grazer

I want to thank three crew members in particular. I know Yvie was one. I was the woman in the green fleece Sunday morning waiting for 2 and a half hours, nearly three, for Corey, and they kept offering me a seat, and seemed happy to chat with me during a long wait. For the one who said I was awsome a couple times; I have a lot of patience, lol! The kindness of the crew nearly brought me to tears, lol! So many many thanks to you all if you see this. :(:unsure:

I want to thank three crew members in particular. I know Yvie was one. I was the woman in the green fleece Sunday morning waiting for 2 and a half hours, nearly three, for Corey, and they kept offering me a seat, and seemed happy to chat with me during a long wait. For the one who said I was awsome a couple times; I have a lot of patience, lol! The kindness of the crew nearly brought me to tears, lol! So many many thanks to you all if you see this. :D:WAVE:

You're a crazy lady, but I was so pleased that you got your time with Corey after your mammoth wait :D

Kayla was the guest assistant assigned to him and Kelly was the Pit Boss who told me that she'd held the queue back for a moment so you could get a decent payoff for your vigil, so they're probably the other two you wanted to thank :P

I must add my thanks to the crew who made everything run smoothly, and were always polite and friendly.

Big thanks to all of those who were crewing Alex's autograph line, and keeping us up to date as to when Alex was expected to arrive.

The best laugh I had of the day was the lady who was shouting "Virtual Queue tickets for Alex Kingston" and then she shouted out "Virtual Queue tickets for Karen Gillan"!

Thanks for that!

:wub:

:YAHOO: That was me :D

I had a little bit of a special moment there.

And I though I was going to get away with that :pyth:

Clare

Totally agree. in fact all the crew with Karen and Alex today were great. There was a little girl near the front of Alex's queue and she was being brilliantly entertained while we waited.

If that was at the very start of the day before Alex arrived then it that might have been me. The little girl was wearing a blue Chinese style dress - and she kept me just as entertained.

Clare

yer you were ace, bet that little girl had a great time

special thanks to mara for helping me

Yvie for hugs

lea thompson for the back rub

minkyknights for helping me sat am with my clash waiting for karen to arrive at the front clashing with 2 photo ops at 09.30, he helped coordinate my response lol

im sure there are others, but those have popped into my head

jason for fantastic guests

thanks 2 all

R

Edited by timelord81r

Thanks to the female crew member who helped us out when we came running over breathless and late for our Brent Spiner photo, and sorted us with a make up session! Thank you!!! I missed the Christopher Lambert talk for it, but it was worth it!

Your welcome! It so totally would have been a crime to go home without it!

Edited by welcome_earthling

I want to thank three crew members in particular. I know Yvie was one. I was the woman in the green fleece Sunday morning waiting for 2 and a half hours, nearly three, for Corey, and they kept offering me a seat, and seemed happy to chat with me during a long wait. For the one who said I was awsome a couple times; I have a lot of patience, lol! The kindness of the crew nearly brought me to tears, lol! So many many thanks to you all if you see this. :thumbup::WAVE:

You're a crazy lady, but I was so pleased that you got your time with Corey after your mammoth wait :D

Kayla was the guest assistant assigned to him and Kelly was the Pit Boss who told me that she'd held the queue back for a moment so you could get a decent payoff for your vigil, so they're probably the other two you wanted to thank :smile:

I can't thank the three of you enough, you were all so lovely. :P Especially putting up with me for that long ;):lol:

a MASSIVE thanx to quite a few people first is the guy who was handing out Christopher Lloyd VTs when i asked when i would be able to go up, christopher Lloyds PA for being sweet enough to say that my 2 questions for him were good and the whole SM team for getting the guests that they did for all of us to enjoy having there

thanks to tootall for the letter he gave me which aloud me to enter without que because of my disability. I don't know her name but the girl with dark hair in photo area A on Sunday who helped me to the front of the line each time and watched out for me, she was a sweetheart!

on sunday when I got to atlast meet Karen gillan I could barely stand, one of the staff there took me to the top of the line and got me a chair infront of the auto table! he did not rush me to leave when I got my auto and this meant alot to me.

on Sunday the lad for Alex kingstons VT"s saw me limping badly from exhaustion and gave me a big smile and said cheerfully "cheer up lieutenant!" I was in my starfleet costume and it actually cheered me up!

also on Sunday I could not push my way into the photo table for my delorean pic and this young guy with blonde hair came to me and told me he saw my photo and went out of the way to find it for me and got concerned when he did not find it, together we atlast found it, this guy amazed me with his kindness

Edited by dreamsphere3

I'd like to thank Bam Bam and the guys who did the stunt shows on Sat and Sun it was AWESOME! The crew, guests I met and my mates for making it a great weekend! And to everyone else that made it a great atmosphere, here's to next year! (If we can bloody find a hotel that is, thanks to the Olympics we can't find a hotel no where)

Any chance it will be moved to a different date?

on Sunday the lad for Alex kingstons VT"s saw me limping badly from exhaustion and gave me a big smile and said cheerfully "cheer up lieutenant!" I was in my starfleet costume and it actually cheered me up!

Glad it worked! Hope you had a great time!

"The Lad"

(Now rather chuffed to be called a lad, as I'm actually 31, and don't feel like one any more!)

thanks to tootall for the letter he gave me which aloud me to enter without que because of my disability. I don't know her name but the girl with dark hair in photo area A on Sunday who helped me to the front of the line each time and watched out for me, she was a sweetheart!

Heyyy its you! Hi Hi! I was in the (side) queue with you for the K9 Photoshoot on Saturday and I commented that your "fangs" looked great! Was lovely meeting you! Hope you coped with the weekend and had a great time!

on sunday when I got to atlast meet Karen gillan I could barely stand, one of the staff there took me to the top of the line and got me a chair infront of the auto table! he did not rush me to leave when I got my auto and this meant alot to me.

You're welcome. Glad you had a good experience meeting Karen :thumbup:

• Moderators

I wanna thank all the attendees I met over the weekend while I was Michael Bailey Smith's Guest Assistant on Saturday and Paul Springer and Michael O'Hagan's Guest Assistant on Sunday.

Everyone was so nice and polite to me, which I really appreciated as it was my first event where I was Guest Assistant to the guests.

Also wanna thank Crew who were all awesome and friendly as usual.

Big thankyou tithe gorgeous young lady on the organisers booth today, Sunday, who helped me out tremendously to find a cash machine. I was running short for my Ton Sizemore sigs, after they weren't ready to take card on the front door yet.

Sorry, didn't catch her name, but she had some awesome tat work and a short black bob hairstyle kinda thing. Lol

That would be Chantelle :wub:

Ah thx, Chantelle, ubber thanks.

Enabled me to get all I wanted from Tom Sizemore and what a legend he was!

Hi,

I know people have said thanks already but can I thank you for an amazing weekend. LFCC is a highlight of my year as I get to meet my amazing freinds and they know who they are (Joanna, Natalie, Jemma, Laura, Tim, Matt) and also made some more good freinds over the wekend.

I find that at LFCC I can be myself and not get judged for being a cosplayer. After all the pics I got tagged in and now at home I have the **** taken out of me by my work mates... But do I care... NO!!!

Showmasters delivered a excellent line up and even though loads of people complain.. at the end of the day most of it not your fault. This is also my 2nd LFCC and can I say you topped 2010. So can't wait for next year and was nice to have a coniversary cake at our hotel on the Saturday!!

I have already booked my hotel for next year and I think it wise because of the Olympics!! Hope next years date for LFCC does not change as decided to book the hotel now because of the Olympics!! Please don't change it lol!!

Can I say thank you again!!

You guys are the bomb when it comes to conventions!!!

John (a.k.a 9th Doctor)

@Sabreyeager seriously?? wow you don't look that old!

@Bigbangpenny hi hi darling!! i do remember you yes, you were fun to chat with and we had a right little giggle together before i had to limp off! lol. i coped better then i thought i would at the convention thanks for asking!

@grazer i had an amazing meeting with Karen it made my year! your a star :lol:

@Bigbangpenny hi hi darling!! i do remember you yes, you were fun to chat with and we had a right little giggle together before i had to limp off! lol. i coped better then i thought i would at the convention thanks for asking!

Aww glad to hear it! Perhaps we shall meet again at the next one! You made me feel quite at ease lining up to have my (first ever!) photoshoot taken with the "tin dog"... and you must go back and watch some of the old Dr Who episodes starring K9... especially those with Tom Baker! (Best Dr of all time <grin>)

Take care of you!

Thanks to all the crew they did an amazing job, made saturday a great day!

Didn't catch any names but thanks to the crew member on the info desk (Liza I think?) she was really helpful in answering my questions, as well as the guys on the Christopher Lambert area, really helped me out, thanks!

Aww glad to hear it! Perhaps we shall meet again at the next one! You made me feel quite at ease lining up to have my (first ever!) photoshoot taken with the "tin dog"... and you must go back and watch some of the old Dr Who episodes starring K9... especially those with Tom Baker! (Best Dr of all time <grin>)

Take care of you!

that would be lovely to meet up next year! by the way If u wanna keep in touch please do so with my facebook! all new friends always welcome! that goes for anyone else here too, love ya all!

http://m.facebook.com/Dreansphere?refid=7#...nsphere?refid=7