THANK YOU!

@Sabreyeager seriously?? wow you don't look that old!

Flattered, head size increasing, worrying about ability to fit my head through the door now.....

a MASSIVE thanx to quite a few people first is the guy who was handing out Christopher Lloyd VTs when i asked when i would be able to go up, christopher Lloyds PA for being sweet enough to say that my 2 questions for him were good and the whole SM team for getting the guests that they did for all of us to enjoy having there

Would this be Saturday or Sunday? We all get different jobs on different days you see.......

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the crew I met on the saturday - everyone was lovely :)

And a MASSIVE thank you to the crew who allowed Christopher Lloyds auto session on the Saturday to go up to ticket number 850, I had 812 and was terrified that not only would I miss out, but that I wouldn't be able to get one for my father who wouldn't be able to cope with a con due to disability. You made mine and his day!

Oh and thank you to the couple of crew members I ended up chatting about my dress with, not only was it good to get my nervous mind off meeting such icons but it was highly amusing to talk about something decidedly non-geeky for a minute! Apologies to anyone who was confused by that :D

I want to thank all the crew, guests and vendors for an absolutely fantastic weekend. I had a wonderful time, considering I was alone, it was my first convention of this kind and I was rather lost in general.

I met nothing but kind, helpful and forthcoming people and I'm looking forward to next year, when I'll surely return :)

The only cloud on the otherwise sunny blue sky of that weekend was the cancellation of Sean Maher *sighs* But work will and should always come before cons like this for an actor :WINCE: and I hope LFCC will book him another time, so I get a chance to see him.

Another little snag is the lack of response on my inquiry regarding refund of the photoshoot ticket I bought for Sean Maher. I know others have received their refunds, but I've yet to receive either money or word from Showmasters. It's a small sum, surely, and not something that rocks my boat financially. But I would still consider it worthy at least a heads up on when/if I get those £15 back or not.

HOWEVER! A fantastic event for a small 'Con Noob' like me :lol:

Another little snag is the lack of response on my inquiry regarding refund of the photoshoot ticket I bought for Sean Maher. I know others have received their refunds, but I've yet to receive either money or word from Showmasters. It's a small sum, surely, and not something that rocks my boat financially. But I would still consider it worthy at least a heads up on when/if I get those £15 back or not.
It's possible that your refund has been missed. Send an e-mail to Hazel at info@collectormania.com and include your order number.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the crew I met on the saturday - everyone was lovely :)

And a MASSIVE thank you to the crew who allowed Christopher Lloyds auto session on the Saturday to go up to ticket number 850, I had 812 and was terrified that not only would I miss out, but that I wouldn't be able to get one for my father who wouldn't be able to cope with a con due to disability. You made mine and his day!

Hey, we aim to please, and usually hit the target! I have to admit, I was worrying that I'd given out more tickets than we'd be able to see, but we got there in the end!

I would like to thank all the crew (they were so busy but professional all the time), the fellow cosplayers I met who were so friendly and lovely, and the attendees who were so well-mannered and asked for photos so shyly lol.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

I would like to thank all the crew (they were so busy but professional all the time), the fellow cosplayers I met who were so friendly and lovely, and the attendees who were so well-mannered and asked for photos so shyly lol.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Who were you cosplaying as?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, I've just realised I never posted about my experience on here!

Prior to LFCC I had only been to Eclipse 1 & 2, so LFCC was the first big scale convention I'd been to and I had such an amazing time! I can't thank Showmaster enough!

I managed to get autographs from everyone I wanted!

On the saturday I got autographs from: Karen Gillan, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Shawnee Smith, Derek Jacobi, Doug Bradley, Clive Barker, Sarah Sutton, John Leeson, Sylvester McCoy, Camille Coduri Robert Knepper, Mark Sheppard, Harry Melling, Natalia Tena, David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch and Kenny Baker.

I also got photoshoots with Christopher Lloyd, Karen Gillan, Robert Knepper, Camille Coduri, Sylvester Mccoy and Shawnee Smith. I was worried I'd miss Shawnee with such an early photoshoot but I managed to get there in time. She was my first photoshoot and she's one of my all time favourite actresses (which I told her) so I was thrilled. I was so happy to meet Shawnee too! I even gave her a letter I'd wrote as I was on the train to London (Does the crew member know if she took it? I'm not fussed if she didnt as I pretty much told her everything that was in it).

Karen Gillan was also a lovely guest! And Malcolm was adjusting the camera or something as I went in to the photo op booth so I had an extra minute or so to speak to her! Robert Knepper loved my name (Ben) as it's his son's name. Lea Thompson liked my name too! Jeremy Bulloch liked my tie! And Harry Melling was a great guy to chat with!

On the sunday I only had Alex Kingston left to get an autograph from and a photoshoot with. I managed to get both (even hugged Alex in the photo) and again she was a really lovely guest.

As I only had Alex left to meet on the sunday, it gave me a lot of time to go to talks, look at the stalls and check out some of the exhibits, so I managed to do it all! It was the most wonderful time ever!

I just want to thank SM for doing a phenomenal job, I want to thank TooTall for doing a great job at the event (espeically on the Karen VT line at the end of the day) and Pez, John and DavidB for being great helpful friends to me in the run up to the event! :)