THANK YOU!

I must add my thanks to the crew who made everything run smoothly, and were always polite and friendly.

Big thanks to all of those who were crewing Alex's autograph line, and keeping us up to date as to when Alex was expected to arrive.

The best laugh I had of the day was the lady who was shouting "Virtual Queue tickets for Alex Kingston" and then she shouted out "Virtual Queue tickets for Karen Gillan"!

Thanks for that!

:D

Oh yeah forgot about that, was very funny. Wishful thinking or hoping that she'd enjoyed it so much she wanted to come back already :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thankyou tithe gorgeous young lady on the organisers booth today, Sunday, who helped me out tremendously to find a cash machine. I was running short for my Ton Sizemore sigs, after they weren't ready to take card on the front door yet.

Sorry, didn't catch her name, but she had some awesome tat work and a short black bob hairstyle kinda thing. Lol

That would be Chantelle :D

Thanks to everyone for an awesome event yesterday...guests and crew

BIG thanks to Jason for sorting me out a disappointment..I am now bouncing with happiness!

An thanks to Bam Bam for making Bella's weekend awesome...........and thanks to Mary, Diane, Bella, Mel and Victoria...we have such a great time at these events don't we?! :D

I must add my thanks to the crew who made everything run smoothly, and were always polite and friendly.

Big thanks to all of those who were crewing Alex's autograph line, and keeping us up to date as to when Alex was expected to arrive.

The best laugh I had of the day was the lady who was shouting "Virtual Queue tickets for Alex Kingston" and then she shouted out "Virtual Queue tickets for Karen Gillan"!

Thanks for that!

:D

:D That was me :blush:

I had a little bit of a special moment there.

And I though I was going to get away with that :D

Clare

Totally agree. in fact all the crew with Karen and Alex today were great. There was a little girl near the front of Alex's queue and she was being brilliantly entertained while we waited.

If that was at the very start of the day before Alex arrived then it that might have been me. The little girl was wearing a blue Chinese style dress - and she kept me just as entertained.

Clare

Totally agree. in fact all the crew with Karen and Alex today were great. There was a little girl near the front of Alex's queue and she was being brilliantly entertained while we waited.

If that was at the very start of the day before Alex arrived then it that might have been me. The little girl was wearing a blue Chinese style dress - and she kept me just as entertained.

Clare

That's it. I was standing just behind her and her dad. You made what could have been a frustrating and boring wait great fun. That girl seemed so excited and I'm sure will have great memories of the day.

Clare

That's it. I was standing just behind her and her dad. You made what could have been a frustrating and boring wait great fun. That girl seemed so excited and I'm sure will have great memories of the day.

And didn't the dad teach us something, about laying your fingers down, bending the third in or something and not being able to physically move a finger up because it's linked to an aorta or something?

i thought all the crew were great, BUT the young lady on the door on sunday was lovely, bubbly and helpful, the girl looking after joel, who even remembered me from a different con. i noticed there were quite a few new crew but i didnt have a problem with any of them. another great con

I want to say thank you to the lovely guy who brought me a cup of tea on Saturday whilst I was taking cashe for Christopher Lambert :D .

Kirstie

and a thank you from me, whilst I was ticketing for Christopher Lambert. The guys even got my order right... Tea... Earl Grey... Hot :D

Hi all, Ive been waiting to go to a LFCC event for a year now after seeing pictures on a mates facebook from last years event and it was well worth it. I felt that the queues in the morning before the event was well organised, and given the amount of people i was in the event very quickly.

The guests i met were pleasent, and a big shout out to the gentleman who was takingthe photos at "C". He seemed to be loving his job and was very friendly - which in itself was great to see. The staff crewing the event as a whole i had no issues with - i know theres been some bad feedback but personally i had no issue which the exception of a couple who proberbly were new to the job, but with like anything its all new and a learning curve.

As a whole the event was enjoyable, i left happy and met some fantastic people - crew / people attending and the guests.

Shawlax.

A big thank you to Yvie (sp?) for being kind, friendly and helpful to us Gold Pass holders! (at least I hope it was Yvie....giving out GP's on Fri/with Karen on Sat)

Guilty as charged! And you are very very welcome!

The guests i met were pleasent, and a big shout out to the gentleman who was takingthe photos at "C". He seemed to be loving his job and was very friendly - which in itself was great to see.

Shawlax.

Thanks, I hope you liked your photo?

I want to thank pretty much EVERYONE!!!

The crew as always were amazing and so helpful. Especially with the numbers of people you guys had to deal with. Massive hats (Natalia! lol) off to you for all your hard work and amazingness this weekend. WE LOVE YOU ALL! :blush::D:huh:

Secondly the guests. Everyone I met was lovely and nice and fun! Karen was such a trooper for getting through as many as she did, all with a smile and a 'hi!'. Everyone I met was so wonderful!

Thirdly, the attendees! I talked to both old friends and new, and you all made my weekend as always. We dont see each other enough so when these events come its a great catch-up :wub: You all rock!

So yeah, EVERYONE deserves thanks and praise this weekend. It was INCREDIBLE! :blink:

The guests i met were pleasent, and a big shout out to the gentleman who was takingthe photos at "C". He seemed to be loving his job and was very friendly - which in itself was great to see.

Shawlax.

Thanks, I hope you liked your photo?

Yea, was good thanks

Clare

And didn't the dad teach us something, about laying your fingers down, bending the third in or something and not being able to physically move a finger up because it's linked to an aorta or something?

Yes he did. That was soooooo weird - how you couldn't move it, unless you physically lifted it. I will be trying that out with my friends.

Clare

I would just like to thank ALL of the attendees, because without you attending, I wouldnt have spent the last 10years spending the odd weekend with some of the best people in the world (my friends)

And Team Karen, because this machine was well oiled and we were insane with that effort....

I'd actually like to thank the door staff for ensuring I was not left outside with my bike with s***loads of photos in my backpack once they had started to come back.

Also a big thank you to my other runners, Megan and Dan - I'd have been truly broken if I hadn't had you with me.

Of course last thanks to SM - thank you for an enjoyable weekend despite still not being able to walk properly yet and I'll gladly cycle again in October (at least it'll be cooler).

Michelle - the Psyclepath