Dealers List?

Any chance we could get a list of the people who were selling things? I got a card from one of them, but would be interested in buying from the lady who was selling fairies again for example, as I just didn't have enough money on the day and didn't want to queue for another hour for the cash machine! There were also some other tables I was interested in buying from, but didn't want to make any impulse purchase, such as the table that were selling Dakota Blue Richard's autograph.

Normally the dealers lists are not published. Maybe another attendee remembers the details, or otherwise I suggest e-mailing the office in a couple of days. Maybe they can help. The fairy stall is pretty unique, at least that one should be rather easy to identify.

I was looking for her too! i may have a card for her as i brought a teeny demon (the my little pony looking things) although she game me the wrong one >.< I chose one on the desk after spending ages making a descison and then she gave me the a box and when i unpacked it last night realised it was the wrong one! sad face. I'll have alook for it and post if i can find it. Something dreams i think? Azuremyst dreams? *shrugs* xx