What did you guys buy or get signed?

Well every Harry Potter star signed my book and i got a pic signed and 2 from the Sunday guests and i brought 10 Harry Potter autograph's including:

- Daniel Radcliffe

- Emma Watson

- Rupert Grint

- James And Oliver Phelps

- Jessie Cave

- Combo: Jason Isacs And Tom Felton

- Combo: Mattew Lewis, Alfie Enoch, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps, Devon Murray And Rupert Grint

- Combo: Bonnie Wright, Rupert Grint, James And Oliver Phelps

- Ralph Fiennes

- Combo: Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis And Helene Bonoham-Carter

aside from regular photos,i got my amy pond figure/poster/magazine all signed by karen gillan.a mars attacks spy girl figure signed by lisa marie.i finished off getting my hellraiser puzzle box signed by all the cenobites,plus ashley laurence.a signed lady penelope annual from sylvia anderson.an alien film poster signed by veronica cartwright.and a signed animal house film poster signed by stephen furst.

phew!

Bought two t-shirts and got these signed...

Alien poster and 8x10 (Veronica Cartwright)

Aliens poster (Trevor Steedman)

Back to the Future poster (Lea Thompson)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City poster (Tom Sizemore)

The Hills Have Eyes poster (Michael Bailey Smith)

aside from regular photos,i got my amy pond figure/poster/magazine all signed by karen gillan.a mars attacks spy girl figure signed by lisa marie.i finished off getting my hellraiser puzzle box signed by all the cenobites,plus ashley laurence.a signed lady penelope annual from sylvia anderson.an alien film poster signed by veronica cartwright.and a signed animal house film poster signed by stephen furst.

phew!

hey, since you met Lisa Marie, did you get a photo with her or were you not allowed. I wanted to ask because her PR restricted me from getting a photo with her and later I saw one person who got a photo with her?

Edited by adamthehorrorfan

I didnt get any of SM pics, only my own stuff signed.

Independence Day poster signed by Brent & Vivica.

Got Morgan Sheppard on my Transformers poster.

Got Trevor Steedman on my Alien border picture thing, makes lucky number 13 on there now :)

Series 1 & 4 Prison Break cast photos signed by Robert Knepper.

And finally, the highlight of....well my year so far, got Tom Sizemore to sign posters of Heat, Saving Private Ryan, Natural Born Killers and Paparazzi.

And as for buying stuff, just got a pirate Spongebob cuddly toy for my g.f, cos it's the anniversary of our first date this week.

Posted this in another thread, click on the top link for more signed items that I received:

Everybody's photos have been great - keep 'em coming.

Here's mine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/sets...57627038475187/

Funny story:

- Brought a boarding pass that was used by Tom Sizemore

- I was in two minds whether to get it signed or not, so gone for broke

- When I gave him the ticket, he thought it was a cheque and wanted to pocket it

- When he realised it was a boarding pass, he was shocked. He was saying "You $hitting me!"

- He signed it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5923...157627038475187

- He then showed it to Christopher Lloyd

And here is the unique signed item, signed by a Hollywood legend:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5922...157627038475187

What a great guy!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5918...157627029807815

Thanks Showmaster for the memories :D

phew!

hey, since you met Lisa Marie, did you get a photo with her or were you not allowed. I wanted to ask because he PR restricted from getting a photo with her and later I saw one person who got a photo with her?

i was going to get a picture with her,but heard later that she was not doing that at her table,so just as well i didnt ask.she was very nice though....and looked gorgeous.

All my autographs were on 8x10s provided by Showmasters... the only one I was not completely satisfied with the selection of photos for was Tom Sizemore, needed more pictures of him alone from Saving Private Ryan, but I setteled :D

But appart from that I brough 12 x 8x10 Doctor Who pictures to decorate my appartment with the various new doctors and their companions. I also got my standard patch (I buy one pr. event and add to my bag), and some various small things, nothing major, as I directed all my funds pretty much towards autographs, and I still didn't have enough for all the ones I wanted :D

phew!

hey, since you met Lisa Marie, did you get a photo with her or were you not allowed. I wanted to ask because he PR restricted from getting a photo with her and later I saw one person who got a photo with her?

i was going to get a picture with her,but heard later that she was not doing that at her table,so just as well i didnt ask.she was very nice though....and looked gorgeous.

Well I didn't even know she didn't accept photos until I went on her table and the assistant next to her said no photos. Did you talk to Lisa about anything in particular, I asked her about the roles she played in Ed Wood, Mars Attacks and Sleepy Hollow and which film she film she enjoyed working on the most. She said she enjoyed all of them but she preferred Ed Wood the most. I know one guy on the forum was able to get a photo with her though and she didn't mind it. I'm so jealous and pissed.

phew!

Well I didn't even know she didn't accept photos until I went on her table and the assistant next to her said no photos. Did you talk to Lisa about anything in particular, I asked her about the roles she played in Ed Wood, Mars Attacks and Sleepy Hollow and which film she film she enjoyed working on the most. She said she enjoyed all of them but she preferred Ed Wood the most. I know one guy on the forum was able to get a photo with her though and she didn't mind it. I'm so jealous and pissed.

I got Brent Spiner and Walter Koenig to sign my TNG and TOS Star Trek prints, Karen signed the free print from her talk and everyone else I met signed an 8x10 provided by Showmasters.

Apart from autographs, photoshoots and talks, I think the only thing I bought at the event was Japanese sweeties, quite a few of them actually, yummy :D

There were a couple of other things I wanted but were too expensive and too big for me to take home from London without a car.