Harry Potter and a bit more....

harry potter

Got to say the guests were amazing thank you so much show masters and why did Anna Shaffer cancel i was queing for a while and no one told me she had cancelled :YAHOO:

Also the talks were fantastic and so funny :) and the crew were very freindly :)

but... the bad thing was the set display it wasnt at alll as so many exspected from the forum discriptin.

other

and finally all the guests effort and more was all fantastic thank you showmasters :crying:.

From her twitter:

"Urghhhh sick as a dog, can't sleep, this is no fun."

"MASSIVE apology to everyone I missed @ LCC yesterday, sorry to let you down, I've been in bed & missing #T4OTB today as well. #ihatebeingill"

It's a shame, I hope she gets better soon!

And yeah, the cast members were amazing! Nat Tena was my favourite guest of the day, she was funny and really chatty :)

Natalia Tena was amazing!

I have to say I agree with the anticlimax of the set display. We were made to think it was something big, one of the things I was most excited about, and when I saw it, I was completely let down. What I expected was going to be a busy area, good for photo opportunities, seemed to turn into an area where people who were tired could sit down and have a chat with each other.