THANK YOU SO MUCH

I have wanted to meet Alex Kingston for soooooooo long!

And today I got the chance and she was soooo lovely, I got a hug and she spent time to look at a drawing I had made to be signed, commenting on it :) Lovely lady.

The girl who was with her, the crew girl was also lovely and pointed out bits of the drawing saying she really liked it.

I did not feel like just another number, I felt like she actually give me time.

She also said my name right :D

I met a few star wars people who were happy to pose for photos for my uncle (he was not there but he is a big fan)

And Joel and Matt were lovely, both talking time to talk to me even though I am very shy.

Joel told me I had a pretty name and wrote it on my auto, which I thought was lovely.

I have a few downers though, I felt some of the crew members were very rude. I asked one girl what was happening with Alex as she was running late and she went to talk to another crew member, they began to talk about their personal lives, (which is fine) but I was stood waiting to know what was going on for ten minutes! In the end another, nice man told me.

It seemed like on a lot of the signings the person giving out the photos inches from the singer didn't know if they would allow photos or not, I was told by one girl Joel allowed it to be then told by the person next to him it was not allowed. But he was so lovely I didn't mind.

But I think for future notes the crew members could be a little nicer maybe, not all of them. But there were a fair few.

But all of that is so little to me as this day was the best day of my life :D

Thank you so much to the lovely crew members who helped me and to showmasters :D:crying::YAHOO:

I have wanted to meet Alex Kingston for soooooooo long!

And today I got the chance and she was soooo lovely, I got a hug and she spent time to look at a drawing I had made to be signed, commenting on it :) Lovely lady.

The girl who was with her, the crew girl was also lovely and pointed out bits of the drawing saying she really liked it.

I did not feel like just another number, I felt like she actually give me time.

She also said my name right :crying:

I met a few star wars people who were happy to pose for photos for my uncle (he was not there but he is a big fan)

And Joel and Matt were lovely, both talking time to talk to me even though I am very shy.

Joel told me I had a pretty name and wrote it on my auto, which I thought was lovely.

I have a few downers though, I felt some of the crew members were very rude. I asked one girl what was happening with Alex as she was running late and she went to talk to another crew member, they began to talk about their personal lives, (which is fine) but I was stood waiting to know what was going on for ten minutes! In the end another, nice man told me.

It seemed like on a lot of the signings the person giving out the photos inches from the singer didn't know if they would allow photos or not, I was told by one girl Joel allowed it to be then told by the person next to him it was not allowed. But he was so lovely I didn't mind.

But I think for future notes the crew members could be a little nicer maybe, not all of them. But there were a fair few.

But all of that is so little to me as this day was the best day of my life :help:

Thank you so much to the lovely crew members who helped me and to showmasters :angry::smile:<_<

I get the feeling you enjoyed yourself today? :P

I did. I was worried she would not live up to what I expected. That can sometimes happen and it is i horrible. But she did and it was so nice, I didn't ask about the kiss but I did get a hug which is a big thing for me, lol