alex kingston

I could go on forever about this wonderful lady, however, I'll sum it up in a few simple words.....

Please bring her back Showmasters!!! :poki:

The Chair requires a "second" for the motion to be passed:

SECONDED!

Motion passed; lets get on the blower and arrange Ms. Kingston for her 3rd event this year.

*In dreams, and hopefully in reality...soon-ish...*

Edited by the Architect

I could go on forever about this wonderful lady, however, I'll sum it up in a few simple words.....

Please bring her back Showmasters!!! :D

The Chair requires a "second" for the motion to be passed:

SECONDED!

Motion passed; lets get on the blower and arrange Ms. Kingston for her 3rd event this year.

*In dreams, and hopefully in reality...soon-ish...*

Thankyou for seconding my request kind citizen :D

I would think due to her popularity and sheer awesomness, we'll be seeing her again in the future (near future hopefully :D )

I will THIRD that!

And if I could clone myself I would FOURTH! it too!

Alex Kingston completely stole my heart when I met her :wub:

I am glad that people that seemed to have a less than happy time with AK at the stadium have had better ones this time aroound.

This short vid from CM, I think, shows her at her total best....chatty, friendly, smiling, obliging to fan's sig requests and all with that lovely cute half smile at the end.

Alex Kingston footage from CM17

It would be very easy to fall for a girl like her, she's lovely.

Edited by SlippDigby

I am glad that people that seemed to have a less than happy time with AK at the stadium have had better ones this time aroound.

This short vid from CM, I think, shows her at her total best....chatty, friendly, smiling, obliging to fan's sig requests and all with that lovely cute half smile at the end.

I have already fallen :D many years ago :D

I have already fallen :D many years ago :D

Would your husband let her move in? :D

I'd kick him out ;) he already knows the deal. Haha if I get Alex well it is over ;)

I'd kick him out :o he already knows the deal. Haha if I get Alex well it is over :D

I cannot see why...he obviously has the same ideas about her as you do :firedevil:

oh, wait...yeah.

She isn't his type because he is clearly insane. He says she is another one of my older lady fanciable people. I only fancy women older them me it seems ;)

I thought Alex Kingston was a really lovely person! She seemed interested and grateful towards everyone.

I'm just sad that I didn't get to see her talk because I was a dealer over the weekend and had to man the stall 99.9% of the time except for a quick whizz round and a signature from Alex Kingston!!

Hopefully for the next cons I'll be able to have a bit more time to wander round :)