Anybody Notice Any Special People While They Were Walking Around?!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw David Ajala, who was in Dr Who

He had his own stall last EMS!.

A1, bless them, they tried hard, I remember driving to Regents Plaza hotel once in London to see the Backstreet Boys and I saw there van (A1s) driving in front of me, so I followed them but lost them at some lights!

Edited by alisonloub

I saw him too :P Wouldn't have a clue who people from A1 are though so no idea if I saw them :coolthumb:

Heads up - Mark comes to most of the big events, and he comes on here. This is not the place to cast aspertions on his career with a1, as they are still a band (though concentrating their efforts in Norway at the moment.)

• Moderators

I suspect part of whether people know who a1 are or not is age-related, too - I was about 13/14 when they first appeared on the scene, so was pretty much exactly the right age range to become a big fan.

I wasn't casting anything, just not heard of them, probably because they are not my cup of tea, nothing else,

It's okay - I wasn't referring to your comments about not knowing who they were, as you can hardly help that.

I'm really rubbish at recognising celebs tbh. At Memorabilia I ran face first into Misha Collins (Castiel in Supernatural) while he was having a wander about. I looked up, stared right into his face, apologised and ran off again (in pursuit of my 2 yr old godson) it wasn't til I heard some girl go 'Did she just headbutt Castiel?' that I realised....And I'm huge Supernatural fan lol.

And it took me a while to realise that the seriously tall guy who came over to say hi and give my godson a hug the same day was Jason Momoa. I'm THAT oblivious.

Edited by Azdeha

I'm really rubbish at recognising celebs tbh. At Memorabilia I ran face first into Misha Collins (Castiel in Supernatural) while he was having a wander about. I looked up, stared right into his face, apologised and ran off again (in pursuit of my 2 yr old godson) it wasn't til I heard some girl go 'Did she just headbutt Castiel?' that I realised....And I'm huge Supernatural fan lol.

And it took me a while to realise that the seriously tall guy who came over to say hi and give my godson a hug the same day was Jason Momoa. I'm THAT oblivious.

I wouldn't worry, I was standing next to Christopher Lambert whilst on the phone telling my friend I was just waiting for Christopher Lambert to arrive and start signing :)