Anybody Notice Any Special People While They Were Walking Around?!

Then there was Marcus from Big Brother, what can I say not much gave him a wide birth when I noticed him, after my last experience!

I saw him there too, near the dealer that looked a bit like Bill Bailey :D

What was your last experience with him?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there was Marcus from Big Brother, what can I say not much gave him a wide birth when I noticed him, after my last experience!

I saw him there too, near the dealer that looked a bit like Bill Bailey :huh:

He was very rude when asking for a pic, I think he thought he was gods gift cause he was on Big Brother!

No offence to Marcus but I meant him about 2 years ago when he was rude to me & my mum

stu arnold... think thats his name, the terminator guy lol he had his own table, couldnt believe it, he was talking so much i couldnt get away from him lol iv got a brilliant video of him doing craig david there.. il put it on youtube in a few days :thumbup:

Not at the event, but Steve Martin played at the Hammersmith Apollo on the Friday and was very nice and signed autographs for those who waited after the gig.

ooohhhh that was an opportunity missed by SM there

I saw him there too, near the dealer that looked a bit like Bill Bailey :P

He was very rude when asking for a pic, I think he thought he was gods gift cause he was on Big Brother!

No offence to Marcus but I meant him about 2 years ago when he was rude to me & my mum

i think marcus is great iv seen him twice now at events.... he says what he thinks... top bloke :thumbup:

• Moderators

got the shock of my life when mark from a1 came over to me and said hello spent the rest of the time trying to hide from the reminders of 15 year old me

He was everywhere I swear. Though I think I saw Ben on Sunday :thumbup:

I find that Arnold/Terminator guy a little weird if I'm honest, maybe it's because I just don't get his ''act'' or what I don't know, but when I saw him he had no mask on, was singing badly and thrusting his crotch at the passing crowd, just makes me cringe somewhat!!!

Sorry :thumbup:

I find that Arnold/Terminator guy a little weird if I'm honest, maybe it's because I just don't get his ''act'' or what I don't know, but when I saw him he had no mask on, was singing badly and thrusting his crotch at the passing crowd, just makes me cringe somewhat!!!

Sorry :P

thats him.. hes so bad its funny :thumbup:

• Moderators

got the shock of my life when mark from a1 came over to me and said hello spent the rest of the time trying to hide from the reminders of 15 year old me

He was everywhere I swear. Though I think I saw Ben on Sunday :thumbup:

Ben said on twitter on the Sunday he was there, so it's likely...

He was everywhere I swear. Though I think I saw Ben on Sunday :poki:

Ben said on twitter on the Sunday he was there, so it's likely...

I'm genuinely gutted I wasn't there on the Sunday, I would have stalked him like a right fangirl lol.

• Showmasters Admin

I thought the event was okay, but me and my mate left at about 5 and went for coffee round the corner and Jimmy Page came in!

As a massive Led Zeppelin fan, this was better than the event ... and he signed an autograph and shook my hand.

:YAHOO:

hi often attend the event

jason

Genuinely gutted I missed Ben & Mark!! :YAHOO:

The Terminator guy from Britain's Got Talent genuinely scared me, I thought he was a dummy until he went "Don't be alarmed!" I swear my heart stopped for a minute! o.O

Oh, thank goodness! I was worried that I was the only one who'd encountered the most deaf people when it came to the simple phrase 'Excuse me, please'. I shouldn't have bothered being polite

There were actually some deaf people there, including myself (although I'm not totally deaf and wear hearing aids, it's not always easy to pick up on what's being said behind me when absolutely everything is being amplified)

Although in a lot of cases I do agree that over half the people didn't even budge when saying 'Excuse me please' - and I've got quite a loud voice, due to my hearing problem.

My girl and I saw Justin Lee Collins on the way back from the theatre saturday night!

He is so lovely.

I met him in the queue for the beer tent at a Foo Fighters gig some years back (can't remember how long ago it was) - and yeah, he was really lovely guy!

My friend and I stood chatting to him for ages.

when Karen went off to her photoshoot, my husband was waiting for us and she walked past him and some suited man was being all offical to her and apparently, she just ignored what they were sayingm stood on her tiptoes and went "oooohhhh" at the Dorlean! (yes I did a SP but mistake!)

I thought I was gonig crazy when I saw Mark from A1..

I was trying to work out if it was him and asking all my mates and they didnt have a clue who I was on about!!

But can I just say he is the finest one of A1 and stil is hehe!!

also saw Little Cook from CBeBes

I thought the event was okay, but me and my mate left at about 5 and went for coffee round the corner and Jimmy Page came in!

As a massive Led Zeppelin fan, this was better than the event ... and he signed an autograph and shook my hand.

:wub:

What?! He actually signed? He usually just tells people to bugger off. Well done you *jealous and bitter*

:wub:

What?! He actually signed? He usually just tells people to bugger off. Well done you *jealous and bitter*

Quite. I thought he always refused these days going by what I read on another particular site I frequent.