Anybody Notice Any Special People While They Were Walking Around?!

Me & my mum bumped into Mark from A1 really nice guy & was very happy to chat to you plus have his photo taken. Just like to say thanks to the crew member that took the photo.

Then there was Marcus from Big Brother, what can I say not much gave him a wide birth when I noticed him, after my last experience!

Was a fantasic day & wondering who I will bump into today..... :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw loads of people who were not familiar with the words "excuse me" yesterday.

On a separate note Dougray Scott and his kid was in our group at the Doctor Who Experiance. Dunno if hes special but hes quite famous. He was on his phone most of the time.

I thought the event was okay, but me and my mate left at about 5 and went for coffee round the corner and Jimmy Page came in!

As a massive Led Zeppelin fan, this was better than the event ... and he signed an autograph and shook my hand.

:crying:

I saw loads of people who were not familiar with the words "excuse me" yesterday.

Oh, thank goodness! I was worried that I was the only one who'd encountered the most deaf people when it came to the simple phrase 'Excuse me, please'. I shouldn't have bothered being polite

I didn't really see anybody in the crowd, but we did see Natalia Tena making her way from the tube station to the event, and Sophie Aldred mentioned when I went to get an autograph that she'd spotted me and my friends on the train which was awesome.

I saw Ortis too. My dad spotted him and me and mum weren't sure so my brother went up and asked if he was Ortis of the Gadget Show and it was. I got embarrased when my mum mentioned to him that I knew him for CBBC years ago. He said it made him feel really old! :D

But yeah that was a suprise.

I thought the event was okay, but me and my mate left at about 5 and went for coffee round the corner and Jimmy Page came in!

As a massive Led Zeppelin fan, this was better than the event ... and he signed an autograph and shook my hand.

:(

Haha I thought I saw Jimmy Page on the platform at MK, pretty sure it wasn't him though. I've read about people seeing him at events before...

I met Ortis Deley, Cbbc and Gadget Show presenter. I had a pic and autograph with him, really nice guy!

Funny you say that, I kept seeing a guy who looked just like the bald Gadget Show presenter today but I had no clue if it was him or not!!

I didn't really see anybody in the crowd, but we did see Natalia Tena making her way from the tube station to the event,

I didn't know who she was until I saw some photos posted from saturday but I sat next to her on the tube on the way in that morning. Just thought she was someone dressed up going to the show. Sorry but I'm not into HP and barely recognise any of them.

Ran into my good friend Pam Rose at the event, who portrays Leesub Sirln at the cantina scene in A New Hope, spent a good 45 minutes walking around and chatting with her, catching up, before I headed to my Lambert shot and she wanted to go say hi to some of the Star Wars signers she knows :) As always a classy lady with a big heart

:wub:

Haha I thought I saw Jimmy Page on the platform at MK, pretty sure it wasn't him though. I've read about people seeing him at events before...

i always see Jimmy around, and as for previous events, i saw him at Collectormania london last year hehe

I met Ortis Deley, Cbbc and Gadget Show presenter. I had a pic and autograph with him, really nice guy!

Funny you say that, I kept seeing a guy who looked just like the bald Gadget Show presenter today but I had no clue if it was him or not!!

Everytime I saw him I wanted to ask if he was ever mistaken for Jason Banbury :)

• Moderators

Mark and Ben from a1 were there today *fangirl lol* =D

xxx

if i hadn't been busy crewing and had spotted them, I might possibly have fangirled over them embarrassingly, lol

*hello teenage crushes...*

QI regular Andy Hamilton was wandering round

Yes thankfully I had my autograph book with me which he was very happy to sign,big fan of outnumbered , mock the week and QI

From now on I'll be taking my Autograph Book along just in case, I would have ripped my leg off and seriously kicked myself with it if I'd have met Andy and had nothing but my lined notepad for him to Sign. Along with my Blackberry and EOS :)

Indeed.....unfortunate side effect of some exciteable people but excuse for losing matters (cost nothing!)

Mistook Karen Gillan for a very good cosplayer, and slowly realised that the woman in the suit beside her was her 'handler' for the day at that it was indeed Karen.

LOL....there were some very convinving Amy Ponds out there!!