To whoever posted the vido of Corey Feldman dancing in dream a little

Thanks

as thanks to you I went and found that film and managed to ask him that question in the talk part and also about Haim

A two parter question yes but hell I paid for my gold member :P

Thanks for that video

Thanks

as thanks to you I went and found that film and managed to ask him that question in the talk part and also about Haim

A two parter question yes but hell I paid for my gold member :D

Thanks for that video

Nothing wrong with a two parter. Least you were brave to ask a question :D

Shame the band was playing in the background because it was soooo hard to catch the question.

Thanks

Thanks for that video

Shame the band was playing in the background because it was soooo hard to catch the question.

well I recorded my question on my camcorder and I played it at home and even I find it really hard to hear his answers but i can make them out as I remember what he said

That was CRAP managment onwhoever allowed that band to play that loud and that near him

Thanks

Thanks for that video

well I recorded my question on my camcorder and I played it at home and even I find it really hard to hear his answers but i can make them out as I remember what he said

That was CRAP managment onwhoever allowed that band to play that loud and that near him

Any chance of a transcript (of you question and Corey's answer), please, because honestly - I missed it?

Thanks

Thanks for that video

Any chance of a transcript (of you question and Corey's answer), please, because honestly - I missed it?

I said in regards to his dance in DALA I take it was a tribute to michael Jackson, so how ling did he work on it and what was his and Haim fav film together that they both agree and done

He said that casue he played a old man he had to stumble around and dance kinda crap but in the sequal he could dance a lot better AKA

He then said that Haim never could agree on their fav film as Haims was Lost boys but Feldman's was DALA, the second one I cant remember what he said but lost boys was 3rd

PLUS when I did my photo shoot with him, I asked him to do the two coreys pose and he agreed to do and we did it AKA http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http...tx=71&ty=59

and he was on the right like him and I was like Haim :D

anyway off to bed as I got to get him to sign my photo when I collect it tomorrow

Edited by A.prime

Thanks

Thanks for that video

That was me who posted that video a while ago in his announcement thread, you're welcome :D

I was at that talk too lol :D

The second film that was Corey's fav was Blown Away. It was a good question and it was nice to hear him talk a little bit about Corey Haim

Shame about the band noise though

I asked him would he sign my photo with him and me doing the two coreys pose that ''the legend of the two Coreys will live on forever''

and I could see he kinda had to think about it and I said look it's cool if he doesn't want to and he said he felt it was Tacky but apart from that I bought two blu rays and his music CD