Karen Gillan

and whos idea was it to section her off.

I thought having her sectioned off was the best solution it was obvious that she was going to be very, very busy and can you just imagine how many people would have crowded around taken photos etc if she was just in the middle of a load of other guests. I think it would have got to the crazy overcrowding like when we had the Heroes guests a few years ago. All I can say is well done SM it could have been alot worse but for the quality organisation.

i hope she drops her price, same price as christopher lloyd and not even in the same league, considering her co stars in theatre are signing for free, i think its a bit of an insult.

Well you got a guaranteed autograph signed on the item of your choice there, and you are not risking getting injured.

I haven't tried for David, but friends of mine did and said it was worse than when we tried for Orlando Bloom - and I got home with over a dozen bruises and a couple of scratches then. ;)

The sectioning off is usually done for the popular guests for exactly the reasons GMan has stated.

I had ticket approx 650 but had to leave round midday so gutted that I couldn't get a signature from Karen - managed to give mine to somene else that hopefully got theirs but hoping that Karen does another signing soon as listening to peoples positive experiences she'd be a fine guest to get back......gutted! :D

I was 1418, and the last person to get in before they closed it, because we had problems getting a ticket from the credit card desk - they wouldn't let us get a ticket because they said the queue was too long, but the queue was open and there was hardly anyone there! The crew said at 6pm they would close it so no one else could get in, but my mum got a ticket finally and we got in just in time.

i hope she drops her price, same price as christopher lloyd and not even in the same league, considering her co stars in theatre are signing for free, i think its a bit of an insult.

Well you got a guaranteed autograph signed on the item of your choice there, and you are not risking getting injured.

I haven't tried for David, but friends of mine did and said it was worse than when we tried for Orlando Bloom - and I got home with over a dozen bruises and a couple of scratches then. :D

The sectioning off is usually done for the popular guests for exactly the reasons GMan has stated.

I've been twice now for David and it's manic, if you see the play (which is surely the point of getting him, I tried after seeing the play then failed and came back) you have no chance because people sit by the barriers from 3:30PM. It's a crush, much less friendly than the Karen opportunity but at least it's spread out over about 2-3 months.

I haven't tried for David, but friends of mine did and said it was worse than when we tried for Orlando Bloom - and I got home with over a dozen bruises and a couple of scratches then. :smile:

I've been twice now for David and it's manic, if you see the play (which is surely the point of getting him, I tried after seeing the play then failed and came back) you have no chance because people sit by the barriers from 3:30PM. It's a crush, much less friendly than the Karen opportunity but at least it's spread out over about 2-3 months.

Much Ado About Nothing is completely mental at the stage door! Lots of people, including me, missed out when we went on 1/7/11. David and Catherine did come out to sign very quickly, though. But they also signed very quickly, and that was only for the first few rows of the crowd. Please only go the stage door if you've been to the play, though, people! Also, they aren't signing DW stuff, only play stuff, and there are signs informing you of this.

Edited by laurab1

David and Catherine are not allowed to sign anything except the current plays programmes, posters and flyers. Not even auto books and pieces of paper!

Flyers aren't allowed now , just posters and programmes

Edited by teroknor34