Bit confused- first time convention!

hello, am a bit confused on how these conventions work..... i've got photoshoots booked with christopher lloyd and corey feldman.... will i DEFO get photos with these?

Do i haft to que up to get the pictures....

i was planning to get there for 10am... is this early enough?!

Please help!!

hello, am a bit confused on how these conventions work..... i've got photoshoots booked with christopher lloyd and corey feldman.... will i DEFO get photos with these?

Do i haft to que up to get the pictures....

i was planning to get there for 10am... is this early enough?!

Please help!!

Firstly welcome.

You'll find the photoshoot times here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=69490&st=0

You will definitely have your photos taken with those stars mentioned, yes :D

Enjoy!

Yes, the virtual queueing (VQ) is for autographs only. If you see the abbreviation VT that is for "Virtual Tickets", the tickets you get for Virtual Queueing. Those are actual physical tickets though.

For photoshoots you will be called in batches of about 30. Your photoshoot ticket does have a number in the upper right corner, that is the number you are going in by. The photoshoot lines are not that long. You will have to wait for a bit, but the wait time is not outrageous.

thank you!!! i dont understand what this VQ is ? i assume its virtual queing.... but is this for autographs only?

I assume there are long que times for the photoshoooots?

Thanks!

VT - is for autographs, yes. Not to be confused with photoshoots.

Each photoshoot ticket is numbered.

If the guest is busy, it may be called in batches like Karen Gillan today (in 50s).

Depending on your photoshoot number, there may be a long queue, but, time will fly as each photo only takes 3 seconds.

Enjoy the event tomorrow, hope it is one of many.

Yes, the virtual queueing is for autographs only.

For photoshoots you will be called in batches of about 30. Your ticket does have a number in the upper right corner, that is the number you are going in by. The photoshoot lines are not that long. You will have to wait for a bit, but the wait time is not outrageous.

Beaten by a millisecond @queen_sindel - LFCC just isn't LFCC without you by the way :D

thank you!!! i dont understand what this VQ is ? i assume its virtual queing.... but is this for autographs only?

Thanks!

AHHH really, i'm ticket number 1 for corey feldman... does this mean i'll be the first one in :D ?!

SO excited :P

mega goonies/stand by me/ gremlins/license to drive/lost boys fan..

UBER HAPPY NOW :D

Beaten by a millisecond @queen_sindel - LFCC just isn't LFCC without you by the way :D

Don't make me blush. :P

First LFACC I have ever missed. *sighs* I had one of these "you must be there" appointments today and so had to cancel. Unfortunately the appointment fell through earlier in the week, but then it was way too late to get a flight.

Thanks!

AHHH really, i'm ticket number 1 for corey feldman... does this mean i'll be the first one in :D ?!

SO excited :P

mega goonies/stand by me/ gremlins/license to drive/lost boys fan..

UBER HAPPY NOW :D

Ticket number 1 doesn't mean you're the first one in unfortunately, just that you should be in the first group to be called for that photoshoot. I had ticket number 1 for Derek Jacobi today but was a bit further back in the queue.