Any Highlander fans called John?

Unfortunately, Christopher Lambert spelled my name wrong (I'm a Jon), whilst signing my original UK cinema Highlander poster. Showmasters were really good about it and refunded me the price of the auto but the poster itself is kind of irrelevant to me now. It's a beautiful, original piece, rolled and in lovely condition. Does anyone know of a 'John' that might like it?

Unfortunately, Christopher Lambert spelled my name wrong (I'm a Jon), whilst signing my original UK cinema Highlander poster. Showmasters were really good about it and refunded me the price of the auto but the poster itself is kind of irrelevant to me now. It's a beautiful, original piece, rolled and in lovely condition. Does anyone know of a 'John' that might like it?

Welcome to my world. My name is highly uncommon and it always wrote wrong so tomorrow I shall write my name in huge block letters I think.

I am sure this is a fan named John it is really common name :)

My son is called Fraser and someone misheard and wrote Theodore on a calendar in silver sharpie. I removed it with a cotton bud and some nail varnish. It worked really well and to be honest you wouldnt know that it was signed wrong.