people in the early bird q line

Am queing up and there are some real idiotic loud mouths who are actually upsetting people and I think it is disrespectful to other fans. Can people queing please restrain from being cruel

You can't talk about the guests like that! :(

It's a little hard to judge without knowing what actually was said.

But even with freedom of speech and all that I personally think there is some comments that maybe shouldn't be made in a crowd. Something like coming into a room full of Twilight fans and rambling how much Robert Pattinson sucks, or go on about how hot a female/male guest is and what you'd like to do to them when kids are around for example.

Of course that is covered by freedom of speech, but common sense should still tell you not to do it.

It's a little hard to judge without knowing what actually was said.

But even with freedom of speech and all that I personally think there is some comments that maybe shouldn't be made in a crowd. Something like coming into a room full of Twilight fans and rambling how much Robert Pattinson sucks, or go on about how hot a female/male guest is and what you'd like to do to them when kids are around for example.

Of course that is covered by freedom of speech, but common sense should still tell you not to do it.

I'd turn around and run away as fast as I can!!!