Hope Friday Nights are Here to Stay

Was not sure whether to go tonight or not but just could not bear of the thought of Vivica Fox cancelling or something after tonight and me missing her tomorrow so made the journey. Things did not start so well with the delays to pay to get in ( seriously how long does it take to hand over a £5 note ? ), thankfully Jason and Too Tall spotted the problem and acted immediately so kudos to them.

Met Vivica Fox first and she was great I got a Kill Bill and a Curb Your Enthusiam photo signed, she was asking people if they had a camera and was encouraging people to get a photo with her ( she's got a big future in conventions ! ) a chap a couple in front of me said he would wait until the photoshoot on Sunday and she tried to persuade him to get one at the table as well.

I collect signed photos from Frasier and Brent Spiner only made a small appearance but loved my photo and told me a couple of great stories about the cast etc, he was only posing for a photo with certain people ( I suspect those who he knew from other appearances ) which was kind of cool in a way and certainly for those he did pose with.

Morgan Sheppard signed a Frasier photo and told me a story about the filming and posed for a photo with me.

One of the other shows I collect from is Las Vegas and Ricky Dean Logan has joined the list of actors who want a copy of the photo I was getting signed, he came round the table for a photo and seems a great guy.

Veronica Cartwright was great, she signed an X-Files insert and happily posed for a photo.

Unexpectedly the models were there and I could not resist a chance to meet Kyla Cole surely one of the World's most beautiful women and a very nice person as well.

Loads of space tonight to look at the stalls, back tommorrow and will have more time for the talks etc having got a lot of the signatures I wanted tonight.

As always a fine effort showmasters, many thanks.