Picture Post

did anyone get a picture of The Witchking from Lord of the Rings as he was walking around, if so could you post it, as his costume was amazing, every time i tried to get a photo thye said he had to go cause he was too hot :-( But would appreciate seeing someones!!!!!!!

Thanks

tom

here you buddy http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa322/...½t=LichKing.jpg

I love how the link says Lich King.jpg ... I also started screaming "It's the Lich King!!!" when I saw him walk by, until someone told me it was actually someone from LOTR. I was so disappointed!!!

did anyone get a picture of The Witchking from Lord of the Rings as he was walking around, if so could you post it, as his costume was amazing, every time i tried to get a photo thye said he had to go cause he was too hot :-( But would appreciate seeing someones!!!!!!!

Thanks

tom

Fantastic photos mate!! Thank you very much for sharing! He had a real cool costume!!

Thanks

Tom

I'm glad to see so many people got pictures of Karen Gillan wearing my Hatter hat <3 <3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...2662.1365766955 <--- all my pictures from Saturday ( I was Tonks)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...2672.1365766955 <--- all my pictures from Sunday ( I was Tim Burton's/ Johnny Depp's Hatter)

Please do tag yourself and feel free to add me, i hate losing contact with people that i meet at cons :blush:

I actually didn't really take many pictures over the weekend; my Dad didn't teach me how to use the zoom on his camera, so I was a bit screwed in the talks, and the rest of the time I was just too distracted. xD But, photoshoots/pictures with guests:

Karen1.png

Karen2.png

alex.png

^ My fringe is evil and I don't look too happy to be stood next to her. But I was, honest.

camille.png

Oh my god, that second Karen picture. I love it so much. Have you got it in the original size? It's amazing. She's so genuinely happy in it. <33333 I wonder what question that was for, I'm hoping it was for the Karen/Arthur rl spark one. I absolutely loved her reaction. <33333

Yep, I do, although I warn you, the quality is even worse in large size! If you don't mind posting your email address (put the @ in brackets so the spambots can't recognize it), I'll send it to you. I'd PM you, but PMs are disabled on here, sorry.

And yes, I think that was the Karen/Arthur spark question - I don't remember her laughing quite so hard at anything else!

I was the one who asked the spark question! did not think I'd get that reaction lol, I had the silver wig, red eyes and fangs

Thanks

tom

Fantastic photos mate!! Thank you very much for sharing! He had a real cool costume!!

Thanks

Tom

I have some pics of the Witch King taken just after we got him ready round the back but I cannot put them on here (not sure why it wont work). We havent got them on our webpage yet but can email if you like. PM me and I will send them through. He was with Star Warriors costume group.

5928270584_551bb371ee.jpg

Oh my goodness, that's not the ewok referred to in the film Paul is it? Didnt they say that was at Collectormaia London? Very funny.

I think it could have been a rrrreeeeaally pissed off Ewok.. Just before I took this pic (after asking), he had posed with a bloke and another cosplayer, and the shmuck insisted on patting the Ewok's head, despite the guy making it clear he disliked it. I think a few more pats, and kiddo would have been hit in the Wicket...

I was crewing with Star Warriors and took Chewie and the Wok through. One of our other crew members had a word with the guy who patted the Wok as I was busy with the Wookiiee. I dont understand how people think they can pat a person on the head like that. Anyway no harm done and Im glad you seemed to like the costumes - we all enjoyed being there.

I dont think the Wok was the same one mentioned in Paul though - her husband is another crew member!