Picture Post

Got my Brent photo today!!

Wish I'd known it was going to be a full body shot.... I've had took my jeans off so I didn't look silly!!! :whistling:

brent.jpg

Wow!!! You look gorgeous!!! You remind me of Sharni Vinson (Home and Away, Step Up 3D)!!! and super cute in the Star Trek outfit ;) xxx

Just googled her - can't see the resemblance myself!! I normally get told Emily Mortimer... can't see a resemblance there either but sooo many people have said it now that there must be something there!!

Wish I'd known it was going to be a full body shot.... I've had took my jeans off so I didn't look silly!!! :whistling:

brent.jpg

Wow!!! You look gorgeous!!! You remind me of Sharni Vinson (Home and Away, Step Up 3D)!!! and super cute in the Star Trek outfit ;) xxx

Just googled her - can't see the resemblance myself!! I normally get told Emily Mortimer... can't see a resemblance there either but sooo many people have said it now that there must be something there!!

Yeah, definitely more than a bit of Emily Mortimer there for sure. Something about the nicely defined cheekbones I'd say.

I wouldn't worry about whether you see it or not. It's only meant it as a compliment.

brent.jpg

well she was my fave girl when she used to be in home n away, you may not see it but I see a resemblence, alot of people dont thinkk they look like someone when they are told, either way whether you look like Sharni or not you are a very attractive girl :angel:

Im gonna hav to google Emily as im not sure who she is xxx

Wish I'd known it was going to be a full body shot.... I've had took my jeans off so I didn't look silly!!! :blink:

brent.jpg

Wow!!! You look gorgeous!!! You remind me of Sharni Vinson (Home and Away, Step Up 3D)!!! and super cute in the Star Trek outfit :blink: xxx

well she was my fave girl when she used to be in home n away, you may not see it but I see a resemblence, alot of people dont thinkk they look like someone when they are told, either way whether you look like Sharni or not you are a very attractive girl :WINCE:

Im gonna hav to google Emily as im not sure who she is xxx

I think she looks like a cross between Lisa Maxwell and Jen from The Dark Crystal. I made a quick mock up picture LOL Please don't unfriend me from Facebook for this lol

LMJ.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...