Picture Post

Here are my pics from Sunday, once there you can also see my pics from Saturday and Friday. I did pinch a couple of photos from the Karen Gillan talk from people on here as my camera was not upto the task and I had friends demanding to see some! Thanks for sharing guys and if anyone wants any of mine please feel free.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...93065.708460005

Tom Sizemore from Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan

who is it? LOL

Non-guest wise I think this is my favourite picture from the whole weekend!!!!!! :P

th_072.jpg

Who ever came up with the idea is just a genius!!!

any chance i could nick this for my fb pics, it the coolest picture ever

Here's a few of the ones I took today with a much better camera, although the colour balance is a bit all over the place as I haven't had chance to go in and correct it but you get the idea. I really like some of these and I'm fussy.

http://www.howardcrowe.com/lfcc

Should load a little gallery of 12 images for you. I have loads more, especially of Karen but those are some of the choice ones in my opinion.

can you send the picture of me as the tusken raider surrounded by the 3 R2D2's to gosh69@live.co.uk

Non-guest wise I think this is my favourite picture from the whole weekend!!!!!! :P

th_072.jpg

That may be the single greatest image I have ever seen....pure gold! The only thing that could possibly make that any better, would be the random inclusion of a lollipop lady.

Here's a few of the ones I took today with a much better camera, although the colour balance is a bit all over the place as I haven't had chance to go in and correct it but you get the idea. I really like some of these and I'm fussy.

http://www.howardcrowe.com/lfcc

Should load a little gallery of 12 images for you. I have loads more, especially of Karen but those are some of the choice ones in my opinion.

can you send the picture of me as the tusken raider surrounded by the 3 R2D2's to gosh69@live.co.uk

No problem. I'll get a better quality version and sort it out in the next day or so. Cool costume and a great photo op being surrounded like that.

th_072.jpg

That may be the single greatest image I have ever seen....pure gold! The only thing that could possibly make that any better, would be the random inclusion of a lollipop lady.

and some beatles music playing in the background.

:P-->

QUOTE(king b @ Jul 14 2011, 12:35 AM) 1671121[/snapback]

th_072.jpg

and some beatles music playing in the background.

I'm thinking there's a project in this for future events....how many album covers can be recreated with cosplayers. Let's make it happen!

Thanks to everyone sharing their photos, EXCEPT those on facebook. Not everyone has facebook and we can't see them, those few that have it open for non fb users to see, well fb seems to make them really small and bad quality. I wish people would not use facebook and upload them to imageshack, photbucket or tinypic or something then put them here. Thanks anyway to everyone sharing their pics, especially when we are on them :D

I'm actually flattered that someone liked my pic of Karen's legs :lol:

Edit: Sorry but I have had to remove the quote containing the link that was provided by the OP (as well as the original post). The initial images were fine, but the images of other people on the rest of the site are inappropriate for the younger people on here who may well stumble across them while looking for futher images of Karen.

Edited by 1of2

I'm enjoying everyone's pictures.

I'm still in the process of editing/uploading mine, and you will need to skip the first few pictures but here are my efforts so far:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maustin20/set...57627056923379/

This was my 2nd LFCC and will not be my last, had a brilliant time once again.

yet more nice pics and you've managed to get rid of the horrible colour cast from the lights and make everything look normal. Cool.

Hello every one

I did evil ryu from street fighter and made a big pic take of marvel Vs capcom please look on my FB page on the link below if i havnt tagged or add you as a friend on there yet thank you and nice seeing you all there look for Benjamin hoyle

(evilryu 90)

The View From Above

100_2344.jpg

How did you get 'above'?

I noticed some people above where the toilets are but had no idea how to get up there. Was it available to everyone or just gold passes, and how do you actually get up there? :coolthumb: