Picture Post

Here are mine...

LFCC 2011

Just realised I need to change my sig! ;-)

Great pics @johnuk AND @karen1774

@johnuk - no harm in getting Karen to return to future Showmaster events, is there :D?

VERY true! Lol

Great pictures everyone.

@ karen1774: I think your shot with Richard Hatch is one of my favorites, this one is really lovely.

@ Not_Pennys_Ship: Thanks for posting your Karen photoshoot. I was really curious how the Tardis shoot would look like.

Here's a few of the ones I took today with a much better camera, although the colour balance is a bit all over the place as I haven't had chance to go in and correct it but you get the idea. I really like some of these and I'm fussy.

http://www.howardcrowe.com/lfcc

Should load a little gallery of 12 images for you. I have loads more, especially of Karen but those are some of the choice ones in my opinion.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Here's a few of the ones I took today with a much better camera, although the colour balance is a bit all over the place as I haven't had chance to go in and correct it but you get the idea. I really like some of these and I'm fussy.

Should load a little gallery of 12 images for you. I have loads more, especially of Karen but those are some of the choice ones in my opinion.

Again, great pics there @rockstar6662

Thanks. I don't know what kind of lighting they use in the hall but it's very tricky to correct in the camera. I can fix it in another tool but they're good enough to show you guys.

Thanks. I don't know what kind of lighting they use in the hall but it's very tricky to correct in the camera. I can fix it in another tool but they're good enough to show you guys.

I have a DSLR but like with most technological item I own - I disregard the instruction manual :D

But I find that with talks, avoid the flash, and the photos will come out well.

With the Karen Gillan talk, I just let other people's do their magic with my pics :P

haha i am babydoll and thankyou very much! alot of people said that to me today. sadly i wont be there tomorrow :angel:

That is a shame i would've loved to get a picture with you, I'll just have to settle for one of Christopher and the Delorean

haha i am babydoll and thankyou very much! alot of people said that to me today. sadly i wont be there tomorrow :angel:

Wish I'd asked you for a photo now then. Only recently seen the film and have to say you got the look exactly right.

aw you guys, thankyou! :-) are any of you going to lfcc next year? i'll be attending as babydoll, grab a picture then :-) i MIGHT be in the new cosplay fever book so if you wanna see more, have a looksee :-)

Edited by Jerri-Kay

haha i am babydoll and thankyou very much! alot of people said that to me today. sadly i wont be there tomorrow :P

That is a shame i would've loved to get a picture with you, I'll just have to settle for one of Christopher and the Delorean

if the christopher and the delorean is any thing like the karen and the tardus.... you can forget about the delorean lol

haha i am babydoll and thankyou very much! alot of people said that to me today. sadly i wont be there tomorrow :P

if the christopher and the delorean is any thing like the karen and the tardus.... you can forget about the delorean lol

So true! lol

i'll also be in the new cosplay fever book so if you wanna see more, have a looksee :-)

Sorry just wanted to point out that having your photo taken doesn't automatically get you in the book, there's just so many people that they photograph that they can't put them all in.

Although I did see your costume whilst I was covering the Cosplay Fever stand today and tbh it's likely you could get it as it was very good, Pete certainly ran over to grab you lol

May I ask what exactly you did expect from the shoot? The Tardis in the picture in full size? That would have quite distracted from you and Amy in front of it. :P The photos I've seen show pretty much what I personally expected, part of the Tardis in the background.