Are you queing up now?

Wow!!!

Is it hammering down with rain there like it is up here?????

not right now, bit of sun now but at the time I was outside and saw some ppl in the queue already it p*****d it down, I got drentched in mere seconds lol

Wow!!!

Is it hammering down with rain there like it is up here?????

not right now, bit of sun now but at the time I was outside and saw some ppl in the queue already it p*****d it down, I got drentched in mere seconds lol

Oh heck brollies at the ready then!!!!! :blush:

Been umming and ahhhing about whether to pop down tonight but the opportunity to get 2, maybe 3 of the autos I want and make the rest of the weekend a little less hectic what with all the photoshoots and talks I'd like to get to and get a feel for the venue with it being less busy is probably worth it.

Should take me about an hour to get there on the train and tube all being well, so planning on missing the need to queue if I get a train around 5pm.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I was there this evening, but was restricted by my already booked trains to getting there tomorrow morning instead. Hope everyone has a great time tonight... but not too great, save the über-fun for tomorrow and Sunday so that I can partake ;) SOOOO excited :blush: