Mela Lee Question

Heya

Just got a question about the signings Mela Lee is doing. It says Free on the price list, but when I met Wendee Lee last year, it was 1st one free, each supplementary one £10. This wasn't really made very clear and I was left feeling very embarrassed after being told i could queue up again for another free one, then being told when i reached the front of the queue that that wasn't the case. However, the year before when i met another VA, there was no limit to what you could have signed for free. It'd be great if someone could confirm whether it is just 1st one free, or if it will be all things free, or if it's up to the VA herself.

Any help would be really appreciated, thank you!

I'm afraid it does look like everyone but me is at the venue already. I can only recommend to check with crew on the day.

It should be either one free and additional ones 10 pounds or everything (within reasonable limits) free. The "queue again and you can get another freebie" must have been some sort of misunderstanding. I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened.

It is first one free, any afterwards cost £10, I asked the crew member working with her today.