First Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

Massive Events

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1997 I attended a Babylon 5 con at the Norbreck Castle Hotel in Blackpool, and I believe 3.500 people attended over 4 days. How's that?

i was there

Remember the fake Season 4 script? :D

I was there too! It was my first time in the UK. And yes I remember that script! :-)

Hahaha I love the fact that he is the first guest. You can't really Top that? Unless you go after some major big name like James Masters.

Think Bill Pullman would be a pretty massive name to get actually...and he's the guest I'm hoping for...

not sure if anyone can help me but as i live close 2 heathrow if i was 2 buy a ticket stantard do i have 2 attend on the fri? ive been 2 many showmasters events and ive met john before but im considering making this my first weekend event but i wont need 2 stay in a hotel as i can just drive home and back again and how fast r the tickets selling would love it if someone would help me?

not sure if anyone can help me but as i live close 2 heathrow if i was 2 buy a ticket stantard do i have 2 attend on the fri? ive been 2 many showmasters events and ive met john before but im considering making this my first weekend event but i wont need 2 stay in a hotel as i can just drive home and back again and how fast r the tickets selling would love it if someone would help me?

No, you don't have to attend on the Friday.

Yvie (she's responsible for the online store) normally posts a warning here when the tickets get low.

• 3 weeks later...