First Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that the first confirmed guest for The Hub 7 is John Barrowman! :thumbup:

We are so pleased that John is coming back to meet everyone at The Hub and he has lots of new stories to tell of his time filming the new 'Miracle Day' Torchwood series.

As everyone knows, John is a born entertainer and so this is sure to be an amazing event! :P

John-Barrowman_1433445c.jpg

john-barrowman-800wi.jpg

john-barrowman-1-sized.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, is a photo with John included with the Gold ticket, or is it a separate purchase?

I've noticed photo ops with John are listed on the online store, but I gather that is put up anyway for standard ticket holders.

Just wondered.....

• Moderators

Guys, is a photo with John included with the Gold ticket, or is it a separate purchase?

I've noticed photo ops with John are listed on the online store, but I gather that is put up anyway for standard ticket holders.

Just wondered.....

Gold ticket includes photo ops with all the guests that do them*. Only reason for gold/silver holders to buy one online/at the event is if you want more than one.

*unless they are announced as a 'sponsored' guest. Which would be mentioned in the initial announcement.

Edited by etmuse

Just wondered.....

Gold ticket includes photo ops with all the guests that do them. Only reason for gold/silver holders to buy one online/at the event is if you want more than one.

Thank you muchly - I may have been to three Hubs thus far, but I only went Gold at the last one, so just a tad confused about some things...

Oooo can't wait...yay...

Just wondered.....

All guests that are having photo shoots are included in the Gold/Silver packages (unless otherwise stated).

Edit: Ah, too slow. I will go back to sleep :thumbup:

Edited by 1of2

Yeah they made sure they had the Hub planned for the gap he had free between his tour and his panto in Glasgow.

So 1) He's at least in the country :P and 2) I think they've wanted him back for long enough now to plan it around him more than usual.

Looks like it's paid off :blink:

Not to be a cynic or anything, but I'm not getting excited about this announcement until I see him on stage at Hub 7!

I feel the same, I was gutted the last time he was announced and didn't attend so I can't believe this yet, will be checking his personal website to see if it appears on there. Also does his appearance explain the raise in cost for the Gold ticket?

Not to be a cynic or anything, but I'm not getting excited about this announcement until I see him on stage at Hub 7!

I agree and feel the same Ruth, though me mum is going around singing...... ''Im so excited''..... lol..

We're booked! Trying to stay calm but hopeful. I know how your mum feels.