A BIG Thank You

Hi folks, I just want to say a rally big thank you to ALL of the SM staff and mods who have answered my queries and posted some very helpful information for my first ever film con.

I am really looking forward to attending this all weekend and I hope to get to meet a few of you, especially Too Tall, David B, and 1of2, you folks are brilliant, thanks again,

Phil

• Moderators

You are more than welcome :thumbup:

It's a pleasure getting to know new people, and being able to help them enjoy the event as much as possible.

It can get a bit heated on here at times, and frustrating if people don't read information etc, but we try to remain helpful and happy where possible :P

In the end, we all volunteer to do this because we enjoy it and love the events as much as you all do. And of course, if anyone wants to come and say hi at them, you're more than welcome.

You are more than welcome :thumbup:

It's a pleasure getting to know new people, and being able to help them enjoy the event as much as possible.

It can get a bit heated on here at times, and frustrating if people don't read information etc, but we try to remain helpful and happy where possible ;)

In the end, we all volunteer to do this because we enjoy it and love the events as much as you all do. And of course, if anyone wants to come and say hi at them, you're more than welcome.

What time is the opening and closing times on Saturday? Bahaha only joking :P

Yeah Awesome job guys, really well done. Would not be as looking forward to Saturday as much if it wasn't for you guys helping out with queries and everything.

Edited by SMASTER

A big Thank You from me to DavidB and all the Forum Members who

have answered questions, comments, queries about the Comic Con.

You have calmed by nerves on comments about meeting guests etc.

I've read nearly every thread on here and know my day will run smooth,

thanks to all of you.

Have a great time, you deserve it :)